The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

For about the last 4 months, our office has had a snack dispenser and a candy jar in the kitchen and break room, respectively. All free, of course. ;)
The snack dispenser is alternately filled with (or any combination thereof) mixed nuts or a snack mix with thick stick pretzels, peanut butter-filled pretzels, cheese white Melba toast, dark Melba toast, etc., and a whole lot of stuff I've never even seen before...all sooo delicious...!!! :hungry:
The candy jar is filled with all kinds of "fun size" things like M&M's, skittles, Snickers, etc., etc., etc.
Yesterday we had sub sandwiches for a site visit (that I didn't go on, but, absconded with some food, anyway :oops: ;)), and this morning we had our April birthdays celebration with breakfast tacos.
They better find a place to put a free company gym, soon...!!! :confused: :hilarious:

As a side note...
Why they call little candy "fun size", I have no clue. :cyclops: To me anyway, this is much more "FUN SIZE"...!!!!!!! :joyfull:

View attachment 199575

;)
I'll take two bags!:hungry::hungry::hungry::joyfull:

betty rose

Hopefully you won't get put off your flight and there will be no scorpions on the plane...:p

We flew United to Hawaii twice. Hated United. We flew Delta last time, and they were WORLDS better. Crew was absolutely more friendly, plane was newer, you could actually operate the entertainment system, their frequent flyer program has been nicer...just MUCH better. My dad was about to book United for their trip to Hawaii this summer. Although I wasn't going, I asked him why on earth he wanted to do that. My mom vetoed flying United. They're going with Delta.
Hubby booked non refundable tickets. We were on United sitting at San Francisco, the police entered the plane with guns drawn. I ducked under my seat! The guy went with them quietly, I guess that got the passenger's attention. :eek::eek::eek:

betty rose

Especially since we fly out of Chicago and would have to deal with the aviation police stationed here ya know.

Press conference today. Severe concussion, broken nose, punctured sinus, and knocked out his front teeth. Dude still in hospital.

But United says everyone that flew that flight will get a refund. Jiminy!
They should book every one on another airline, only way to be safe! Maybe a suit of armour might work!

betty rose

Well....lets see what you have in common, the dude is 69, he was also flying United...

17881046_288066114964234_7989974097935204352_n.jpg
A million :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: and likes! Now, that's really funny!

betty rose

Do you remember being dizzy on your Sit and Spin?
d357d3755d302007ef9f88ebb251d9f7.jpg

or do you remember playing Simon?
6529b41e002a47928a10273c310bbbf0.jpg

Or the TROLL book club through schools?
eb385c3a97eae7c913e3f0dc07fd8252.jpg

Or zig zag hair crimpers because waffled hair looked better? :eek:
f37307258d4dcdef106009c85c1ddd13.jpg

Or Mary. Remember Mary Poppin's paper dolls?
fb7c09780f86e238a685e5963aa31b85.jpg

Or funnier...do you remember Pet Rocks?
f6aa6f5db00dae9736d435a04b884c7e.jpg
Everything but the sit and spin...Plus I can do the sit and spin several times a day. I guess I didn't need one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom