WDW Permits 2017

Goofyernmost

With Star Wars opening soon.. they will need a lot of transportation. I can bet the monorail and buses will be outrageously busy or failing.
They will probably add buses to DHS (or whatever it ends up being called) but, I don't see how it could affect Monorails in anyway other then perhaps taking riders away from them. It is going to change the dynamic of the parks, because at least for awhile, MK will remain the most visited, but, Epcot will fall to 4th initially while "DHS" will become #2 and DAK with Avatar will become #3. I don't know how long that will last, but, initially that is where the 'musts sees' are going to be.

Cesar R M

They will probably add buses to DHS (or whatever it ends up being called) but, I don't see how it could affect Monorails in anyway other then perhaps taking riders away from them. It is going to change the dynamic of the parks, because at least for awhile, MK will remain the most visited, but, Epcot will fall to 4th initially while "DHS" will become #2 and DAK with Avatar will become #3. I don't know how long that will last, but, initially that is where the 'musts sees' are going to be.
I mean as in overall visitors park wise.
There will be huge crowds.
They will flood not only to DHS but also to the other parks, and its well known how the monorail goes constantly down on high days. I wouldn't be surprised if MyMagic crashes as well (since it seems to always crash on july 4th and President's day)

djkidkaz

Yeah it's interesting, at the earliest Epcot won't see another new attraction until 2020 if they break ground this year. Which would be smart as it would give them a new attraction for the year after Star Wars opens and then obviously in 2021 we expect a new attraction for MK's 50th.

rushtest4echo

I mean as in overall visitors park wise.
There will be huge crowds.
They will flood not only to DHS but also to the other parks, and its well known how the monorail goes constantly down on high days. I wouldn't be surprised if MyMagic crashes as well (since it seems to always crash on july 4th and President's day)

Lets hope that DHS's parking/entrance have been moved and redone (including buses) before SWL opens.

rushtest4echo

The rerouting of roads is fine- as Official Permit Master Dan has pointed out, but what about the overhaul to the entrance of the park and the parking lots themselves?

tfc3rid

I see that the ITJ contractor laydown area permits were filed earlier in March... It seems the ITJ project is the 'gondola' and the laydown area fit and are actually submitted under one whole project...

castlecake2.0

It's not used?
Doesn't Canada have one as well?[/QUOTE

None in Canada right now, although the upstairs plaza is often used as an outdoor venue. Inside the chateau the bottom floor is used as storage and the second floor is an old break room. Hopefully someday the building will be used again.

As for all the other lounges, they are used quite often for special events/ cast meetings / recognitions. I participated in a school visit last year where students were invited to the Seas Lounge for a breakfast and panel discussions with international cast members.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Brazil pavilion at Epcot confirmed.....

upload_2017-4-13_17-26-23.png

... well not really. There were a bunch of permits today that must be related to the Food and Wine kiosks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom