WDW Permits 2017

DisneyNerd12

QimXbfNXKLsWhBZPaNHYcbQcm0ruhb.png
I wonder what ride this is for? Millennium Falcon attraction?
Rx6yTO8NRGfqzpLxihoGrRDIwwNrfI.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
QimXbfNXKLsWhBZPaNHYcbQcm0ruhb.png
I wonder what ride this is for? Millennium Falcon attraction?
Rx6yTO8NRGfqzpLxihoGrRDIwwNrfI.png

I believe this permit is for the Battle Ride. Based on earlier permits 1003 and 1004 are the rides. The permits for 1004 have all been earlier then their corresponding 1003 permits which leads be to believe 1004 is the Battle Ride since it started earlier then the Falcon. The street address for 1004 is also lower then 1003 which is consistent with their locations.

beachlover4444

It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message. I will do my best to keep up with thread until I find a replacement.
I totally can understand but you will be missed. I live in Ohio and the one thing on forums I look at often is the permit thread. I have been a Disney fanatic since 1989 when we came for our first visit. Thanks for all the hard work, it truly is appreciated.

cjkeating

any update of the Guardians Of the Galaxy Roller coaster and Tron Lightcycle Power Run Roller coaster let?:confused:

What would you like to know?

Work has begun on rerouting untilies around the Universe of Energy and there have been recent reports of markers to surveying utilities near Space Mountain.

I believe both are opening in 2021 so it's going to be a while before we see anything interesting to report.

GlacierGlacier

Do you have some pictures of the Tron lightcycle power run roller coaster and Guardians of the Galaxy Roller coaster?:confused:
Check their respective threads. Tron doesn't have anything outside of pictures of people doing surveying and Guardians still looks like UoE with a row of solar panels removed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom