Overheard at Disneyland...

Phroobar

There was a really awful book series I read written by super Disney fanbois (and girls) and the big cliffhanger at the end of the first book is that the character finds Walt's frozen body in a secret chamber located underneath the Pirates ride. The chamber was accessed behind the bed in the Pirates early bedroom scene. The book also had a plot point where the characters had to get the map held by the skeleton in the bed and use it to lead them to the "treasure". Needless to say, Frozen Walt is a pretty popular "legend". :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I like the story where the adventurer is in It's a Small World when the dolls all come alive and try to eat him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rich T

This one was actually me, overheard by a cast member a few years ago:

My Sister: Where are we going to meet up with everyone?
Me: The Character Shop.
Cast Member to Me: (laughs) Oh my gosh, you must be so OLD!

Star Trader will always be The Character Shop to me. Can't help it!

D

Deleted member 107043

There was a really awful book series I read written by super Disney fanbois (and girls) and the big cliffhanger at the end of the first book is that the character finds Walt's frozen body in a secret chamber located underneath the Pirates ride. The chamber was accessed behind the bed in the Pirates early bedroom scene. The book also had a plot point where the characters had to get the map held by the skeleton in the bed and use it to lead them to the "treasure". Needless to say, Frozen Walt is a pretty popular "legend". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You seem to know a lot about this book. :D Have you read it?

Kiwiduck

What is the name of this awful book series? Is it awful good or just awful awful?

Earl Sweatpants

Original Poster
What is the name of this awful book series? Is it awful good or just awful awful?
Its a series called Hidden Mickey. If you've ever been to D23, the authors have a booth and sell them there and other Disney-related conventions. Its like, Disney fan-fiction meets sci-fi, meets every book in the series is over 300 pages long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom