Overheard at Disneyland...

Earl Sweatpants

Original Poster
So, I figured this might be a fun thread idea...

While strolling the park or waiting in line, you're bound to hear snippets of conversations and some of it is bound to be pretty funny. Post your favorite "guest quotes".

On a trip last week in line for Haunted Mansion -
"Florida needs that Star Wars Land...but I don't think they'd do anything like that here."
"Uh....its literally being built as we speak!"
"Where?"
"Just up there! (points to SWL)"
"........oh. Well that's fun."

Blissful ignorance at its best.

Last edited:

Earl Sweatpants

Original Poster
Then the parents do nothing about it or response with the same language. It's like punctuation.
I stood behind a family of 4 in line for Haunted Mansion. The kids couldn't have been older than junior high, and the language they were using as a family would have made most rappers blush.

Californian Elitist

While in line for a frozen apple juice, I overheard a mother of five, four girls and one boy, ask her children to line up for their frozen lemonades. The boy lined up first, but the mother kindly ignored him and gave her daughters their lemonades. "And last but not least...," the mother said to her son. The boy screamed at her, "What do mean last but not least, I WAS FIRST!!!!"

It was funniest, cutest moment. Poor kid.

SuddenStorm

"See that rocket there" Pointing to the rocket at Coke Corner in TL "That's been there since opening day"

It was a Disney fan trying to impress his group of friends by spewing false facts he probably learned on the DL subreddit.

No. It has not. It's a smaller recreation of the one in the original iteration of TL.

SuddenStorm

OOO another good one I have. I was in line for the astro orbiter, and a group of teenagers got in a huge shouting match with a mom who was picking up her stroller by the line. "I'm gonna climb up there and beat your a**"

Right. You, a teenager, is gonna go up there and beat that lady. Let's see how that works out. The guy outweighed me by a good 100 pounds, and I weight 160. His friends encouraged him to, and were talking about how that would have been fair when the lady walked off.

I was blown away.

SSG

Me and my brother in law ditched our wives and his kids to go on RSR. First, we stopped for an adult beverage from the beer truck and got in line. A guy with his family looks over and asks"Disney lets you walk around here with beer?' We assured him it was true. "Hold my place" he tells his wife. "This trip just got a whole lot better."

Last edited:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Father and son in the bathroom:

"Son, there's nothing to be afraid of. Just go potty."
(kid on the verge of tears complaining he doesn't want to)
"Ok then, I'm giving you one more chance. If you don't go now, and go in your pants later, we're going back to the hotel for the rest of the day."
So many kids are scared of the magic flush. My kids were when they were first potty trained.

vancee

I always see very annoying people crowding the Club 33 door, in which most of them are spewing false facts to their friend that they've read on those ridiculous not credible nor true Facebook stories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom