Overheard at Disneyland...

Rich T

You know what, if Disney took a cue from Universal and did a legit horror-fied Halloween version of IASW, it could potentially be the scariest thing ever.
Evil, killer Small World dolls attacking riders is the best moment in the first novel of the Disney-published series, Kingdom Keepers. (Yeah, I read it.)

And an evil Small World clock trying to murder Mickey Mouse to the tune of the famous song was the best part of the video game Epic Mickey. (That scene also featured Peg Leg Pete dressed in drag as a Dutch Girl.)

Phroobar

If they did a horror version of IASW, I like to see it look along the lines of the in Epic Mickey - all warped and destroyed looking.

2337.WarrenAudioMain.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Curious Constance

Random question that doesn't deserve it's own thread:

What happens if you purchase multiday tickets at DL.com, show your phone at the turnstiles, and are issued paper tickets AND THEN you lose one of your tickets?

Do they have your info on file, and can reissue however many days you have left?

Phroobar

Random question that doesn't deserve it's own thread:

What happens if you purchase multiday tickets at DL.com, show your phone at the turnstiles, and are issued paper tickets AND THEN you lose one of your tickets?

Do they have your info on file, and can reissue however many days you have left?
It seem reasonable they should be able to find you and issue new paper tickets. They got pictures of you. Check guest services.

Curious Constance

It seem reasonable they should be able to find you and issue new paper tickets. They got pictures of you. Check guest services.

it hasn't happened or anything, I always have an irrational fear of losing them while I'm at the parks though, and figured I'd try and find out beforehand that everything will be okay.

Rich T

If they did a horror version of IASW, I like to see it look along the lines of the in Epic Mickey - all warped and destroyed looking.

2337.WarrenAudioMain.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg
Oswald's Wasteland would have made a very cool land at a park. But Disney has never even taken advantage of the huge possibilities in great game series like Kingdom Hearts, so... lost opportunities n' all. Geez it's too bad Epic Mickey wasn't a better game, because its story and art direction were brilliant.

Curious Constance

Oswald's Wasteland would have made a very cool land at a park. But Disney has never even taken advantage of the huge possibilities in great game series like Kingdom Hearts, so... lost opportunities n' all. Geez it's too bad Epic Mickey wasn't a better game, because its story and art direction were brilliant.
I love watching my son play that game. I've tried playing it and it's very frustrating. Or maybe I'm just terrible at it. But the music and art were amazing.

D

Deleted member 107043

Two men in front of me getting ready to board TSMM - one man enters the ride car, but the second man just stands there, waiting for the next car. I asked him why he didn't get on the ride and he said he was a "single rider" and he was supposed to ride alone. :confused:

I literally just LOL'd. Man, people can be so dumb.

Emmanuel

Watching Mickey and the Magical Map

*Pocahontas appears*

Guest behind me: Moana?

Me: *facepalm*

Other time someone thought the Lilo and Stitch scene in Map was Moana also.

Bacon

There was a really awful book series I read written by super Disney fanbois (and gurls) and the big cliffhanger at the end of the first book is that the character finds Walt's frozen body in a secret chamber located underneath the Pirates ride. The chamber was accessed behind the bed in the Pirates early bedroom scene. The book also had a plot point where the characters had to get the map held by the skeleton in the bed and use it to lead them to the "treasure". Needless to say, Frozen Walt is a pretty popular "legend". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom