Overheard at Disneyland...

TROR

Two teenage girls talking to eachother one of them saying to the other one (angrily, as she points to the Mark Twain that passes by) "You see! That's not Disney, Disney would have something cool like a pirate ship or something, it shouldn't be something like this". If only she knew that Walt Disney approved of that boat and that if she waited 20 minutes she would've seen a pirate ship in that same location.
These are the kind of morons that bring us Mission Breakout and Pixar Pier. Darn these imbeciles. Ignorant and uninformed but their daddy’s credit card has yet to be maxed out. Were they wearing MU hats? I bet they were.

Last edited:

TROR

Every now and then, you hear something that's actually accurate and warms your heart:
"We used to have a Mr. Toad ride like this is Florida. It had two tracks, but it didn't have any of this kind of detail."

Comp that man's expenses for the day; he deserves it! :D
When I was in the Disney Gallery last, I overheard a group of older gentleman looking at the opening day Disneyland model talking about all the attractions of the past. It was so delightful.

George Lucas on a Bench

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom