Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

HMF

You talk about Disney as if it were a family member who embarrassed you, was legally disowned, and became a hobo. .
That is kind of how I feel about it, yes. I have a lot of emotional investment in the Disney brand and every idiotic move they make feels like a personal betrayal to me and replacing Reflections of Earth would be the ultimate betrayal. So much of my worldview was influenced by that show.

Last edited:

Kman101

Maybe a bit extreme in the reaction but we're all here for a love of Disney in one way or another so saying someone is more ... passionate ... well ... I think some context would help. Still at the end of the day no matter the personal investment it really is just a fireworks show.

EvilChameleon

I always thought it was fun that the shows put on at the Magic Kingdom, with perimeter effects, surround the crowd, but the crowd surrounds Illuminations. Unless it's the 4th of July or NYE tags, in which case you are looking every which way.

PhotoDave219

So as many of you have heard, many upcoming big plans are in the works for the future of the park, from name change to new attractions, that of course, comes with the replacement of illuminations. Now, this nighttime show is supposed to be better and bigger than illuminations, can't go to specifics but it's still being fully designed as we speak, and the change for new show isn't as far as you might think. ;)

Ive heard this for at least Ten years now.

stuart

I'm hearing the new name of the show is one word...
Skydance.....;) (couldnt resist)

Will be a sad day once RoE is no more, however it will be exciting to see what kind of show will be produced, especially one that is even more technically advanced. I dare say it will be a harder task to create a soundtrack which is better than the current one!

It amazes me how a rumor started on nothiing but rumor and bs can turn into a seven page event on something that may or may not happen. With zero facts and the fact and it being basesd on upon false rumors that have piled on each other it amazes me that people talk about it as if it is based on fact. I still smell BS

HMF

It amazes me how a rumor started on nothiing but rumor and bs can turn into a seven page event on something that may or may not happen. With zero facts and the fact and it being basesd on upon false rumors that have piled on each other it amazes me that people talk about it as if it is based on fact. I still smell BS
I hope you are right but my gut is telling me Martin is right.

rle4lunch

I can only hope that stupid ball gets blown up in the last illuminations show they do. I'd say that I'd miss this show but I'd be lying, considering it's (slightly modified versions) been floating around (see what I did there?) since, say, the mid 80's. Talk about milking something to the nth degree.

Kman101

Last I checked this forum had "Rumors" in it's title ... I don't disagree but let's not pretend this forum isn't also designed for rumors

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom