New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

flyerjab

I have to say, a different recording can really make a difference with a show. In this case, I saw a video last night that had decent sound but the video portion was terribly done (thank god for people like @marni1971 that know how to shoot a fabulous video with great sound). I recently found this video below. Now, there is a child occasionally that can be heard and for this one the audio is not good, especially early on. The video (so says the person that recorded it) is in 4K and the visuals of the show really shine in this recording. I have to say that I think it looks spectacular in this video and gives a great visual into how stunning this show is.

Edit: My apologies too, if this was already posted. I just found the video quality of this one to be really good (for the options available at this time of course).

ToTBellHop

I have to say, a different recording can really make a difference with a show. In this case, I saw a video last night that had decent sound but the video portion was terribly done (thank god for people like @marni1971 that know how to shoot a fabulous video with great sound). I recently found this video below. Now, there is a child occasionally that can be heard and for this one the audio is not good, especially early on. The video (so says the person that recorded it) is in 4K and the visuals of the show really shine in this recording. I have to say that I think it looks spectacular in this video and gives a great visual into how stunning this show is.

Edit: My apologies too, if this was already posted. I just found the video quality of this one to be really good (for the options available at this time of course).

I'm sure WDWMagic will get a great one next week

Not from me. I'm an awful videographer. I'll just sit and watch next Friday.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I often think that the only thing that I hear on this web site is all the negative about how bad Disney Company is. It is getting a jump on the news and being able to book things when I want them that keeps me coming back. Again great job WDWMagic and all those that contribute to this site.

You get to hear it here first all the stuff we hate!

I have to say, a different recording can really make a difference with a show. In this case, I saw a video last night that had decent sound but the video portion was terribly done....I recently found this video below. I just found the video quality of this one to be really good (for the options available at this time of course).

Queue up both videos in their own browser tabs and visually sync them. Turn on the sound of the video with the good sound and start it. Switch tabs to the video with the bad sound and start it, full screen it, then mute it. AV editing on the cheap!

officialtom

We're going Feb 27-March 10. Just had to switch some days around but now we'll be at AK on Tues, Feb 28 to catch RoL. No FP+ available right now but I will be stalking the site and app constantly!

Edit: We got a Tiffins lunch + RoL dining package! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bgood

The packages are not for every day.
We're going Feb 27-March 10. Just had to switch some days around but now we'll be at AK on Tues, Feb 28 to catch RoL. No FP+ available right now but I will be stalking the site and app constantly!
OfficialTom, we just switched AK from 2/27 to 2/28. I got a RoL FP+ for 3, but I'm now actually thinking of giving 'em up so that I don't have to lose a whole day of extra FastPasses. Let me know if you could use 3, and I'll put 'em up at a certain time for you.

officialtom

The packages are not for every day.

OfficialTom, we just switched AK from 2/27 to 2/28. I got a RoL FP+ for 3, but I'm now actually thinking of giving 'em up so that I don't have to lose a whole day of extra FastPasses. Let me know if you could use 3, and I'll put 'em up at a certain time for you.
We found a dining package, but many thanks!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom