New Beast Costume

Donaldfan1934

Beast at Be Our Guest has officially swapped
Also at Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage and Festival of Fantasy.
So let me get this straight. Apparently, WDW can change out the Beast costumes in a timely fashion, but somehow there's still two sets of Mickey and Minnie's running around over 6 months after MRFF debuted? The way they do things makes no sense to me.

wdrive

So let me get this straight. Apparently, WDW can change out the Beast costumes in a timely fashion, but somehow there's still two sets of Mickey and Minnie's running around over 6 months after MRFF debuted? The way they do things makes no sense to me.

Think about how much time the Beast spends meeting guests compared to how long Mickey and Minnie meet each day.

Last edited:

asianway

Has to do with show controls

Rteetz

Think about how many Beasts are used a day compared to how many Mickey and Minnie's are used each day.
Yep, there are maybe a handful of beasts mainly at MK right now. You have Mickey and Minnie at every park, with some at resorts for character meals as well.

Minthorne

It bothers me to no end that Ariel meets as a mermaid, it's also kind of riddiculous that Gaston meets even though it's pretty much assumed that he died. Regardless I think Disneys excuse is that the meet and greets happen in the middle of the movie/story.

y6k5j_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

wdrive

It bothers me to no end that Ariel meets as a mermaid, it's also kind of riddiculous that Gaston meets even though it's pretty much assumed that he died. Regardless I think Disneys excuse is that the meet and greets happen in the middle of the movie/story.

Gaston has an answer as to how he survived the fall if you ask him in the park.There's usually an official answer for everything like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom