The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

It seems like it is just muscle pain if not, she woulnt even sit down. She definitively cant walk for now.
Well see how the doctor visit goes. Particularly worrying since my grandmah already has 2 prosthetic replacements on her hips.

And this somehow also worries me. having glass bones on one side, makes me wonder if I will suffer similar fate when I get older (aka muscles being too weak to support one side)

*edit*

Doctor is in finally!

Heres hope everything is ok.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Ok, some good news.. grandmah seems fine.. must have just been the knock.. She will be on observation for 3 days.

*edit*
Now she's telling her entire life "pains and sufferings" she endured in her long life to the doctor.. common grandmah!!! :hilarious:
Even my mother eyerolled monumentally.

*edit2*
She cant still stand up, she's going for x rays.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
He won't exhale until I'm with them in Orlando.

I bet. It doesn't end either. My Dad when I was taking my kids off to school would want a call when I got them down there and another when I got back home. The first few times I took them on my own I thought he'd stroke out, his little princess 'alone' on a highway. Hadn't lived under his roof in decades.

betty rose

Ahhh, yes. Have had many of those over the years.
Have posted here before that I actually ended up serving on one due to a technicality. Prospective lady juror was out in the hall discussing the case right after we were told not to, apparently, so they disqualified and fined her and I was next on the lucky list.
Didn't actually find this out 'til after the trial. DWI, and we convicted the guy. I ended up riding down in the courthouse elevator after the trial with the guys defense attorney. He told me we made the right decision...the evidence and testimony proved the guy had been drinkin' all day.
I asked him how the heck they picked me since I had both had a DWI when I was 22, and was friends with and related to another police officer. That's when he told me about the other prospective juror mouthing off out in the hall...! :facepalm:
I was an experience I was glad to participate in that one time, but, never again, please. :cyclops:
Fingers crossed you can get out of it like I did all the other times I've been called...! :)
I was called every year, after I moved out here. Now I have a medical release due to poor hearing...

betty rose

In other news.. sigh...

My mother woke me up frantically and I knew what happened instantly.. my grandmah fell again...
She was on the floor making a huge racked of pain and blaming the virgin mary for letting her fall :banghead:

Anyway we helped her up but then she started to complain about the force we used to. But what else can we do? leave her in the floor on the side?
anyway we tried to pull her to the bed but she was fussing and we could lift her up all the way up.
So we decide to move her to her couch. She then insisted she could straight her leg and try to walk with us.. nope.. she started to make huge ruckus about pain.
So we put her in the couch and she started to rant about how the Virgin Mary let her to fall etc..etc.. (x_x)) and how "she didnt deserved that".
Weird part is how she started to make pained puppy noises.. we tried to check if she had her bone hurt or something.. and grrrrr. she at first was refusing the pain pills.. what the hell!!! You're crying in pain and you do not want the pills?
(sometimes I swear she does love to milk any event for attention, my aunt knows her and her antics).

Anyway she seems to have calmed down and we're going to call a doctor. (because as before.. my grandmah is demanding a luxury ambulance and a luxury hospital) like the last time she got hurt. I guess she forgot we are now swimming in money nor my dad is alive to carry that huge cost.

Anyway well see how it goes.. until then, I'm here waiting in my sleeping attire until we know what to do...
Sympathy like. I hope all goes well. Keep your money, if you can.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I bet. It doesn't end either. My Dad when I was taking my kids off to school would want a call when I got them down there and another when I got back home. The first few times I took them on my own I thought he'd stroke out, his little princess 'alone' on a highway. Hadn't lived under his roof in decades.
I'm a nervous wreck right now the roads are getting bad and the boy's don't leave school for about a half hour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom