The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Bedtime snack. Shrimp Cocktail on steroids. Any thoughts on the weird dreams I'll be having tonight?

ss_R119815.jpg
giant shrimp rampaging and destroying your hometown as revenge?

anyway.. Its always interesting to see the huge difference in "cocktail" on the USA vs "cocktail" in my country.

MOXOMUMD

Oh No!!!, I remember those days. My 4 daughters are all grown now and on their own. I feel for you now, but you will eventually look back on these days when you have a empty nest and deep down in side wish they were little again.
I'll have a real empty nest when she's out. There's just the two of us and sometimes I don't think I'm all there either. :joyfull:

MOXOMUMD

Usually it does, yes. MinnnieM123 and Betty Rose were each here for over a year before posting a picture. I know when I joined, it took me a while, and I was here for almost a month before finding Chit Chat. You just seem to have a lot of posts since joining, and you've set up your profile really quickly. Most people take their time.

So as a principal, how has it been with implementing common core standards?
She's a game player. That's how I found her. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'll have a real empty nest when she's out. There's just the two of us and sometimes I don't think I'm all there either. :joyfull:
Wish my nest was empty now. It's snowing and blowing the boys are bored and eating me out of house and home. Up side my little angel found a free on line course to learn Japanese:) He's only doing so he can understand some anime:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

MOXOMUMD

Well, it's just we've had a lot of incidents where someone has been creating profiles that aren't legitimate with lots of personal info, posting on this thread and others, like the trivia threads and others in Chit Chat and then leaving abruptly. So we tend to be a little suspicious, which of course you will understand.

Is it standardize testing? Or standardized testing?
Unfortunately this suspicion by some has driven away legit members like @Bone Daddy. We shouldn't jump to conclusions or make assumptions that just because a new member has a photo avatar, lots of posts or came here first they are a faker. We are not the judge and jury of the forum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom