Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I don't feel it is inconsistent with the rest of the courtyard.

It just seems so strange going from Star Tours, then through The Muppet Courtyard, and then back again into SWL. Considering The Muppet Courtyard is off in an isolated corner, they could have just had maintained the theming throughout.

britain

It just seems so strange going from Star Tours, then through The Muppet Courtyard, and then back again into SWL. Considering The Muppet Courtyard is off in an isolated corner, they could have just had maintained the theming throughout.

Or better yet, have the Muppet Corner of SWL!

upload_2016-12-14_16-31-49.png

HauntedMansionFLA

That would be my guess. Once the opening rush for SW Land dies down they close it and hopefully change it to something else. I would hate to see it just go vacant.
By then hopefully there will be a couple more Indiana Jones movies out and they can switch it out and make that area a mini Indiana Jones land. Dr. jones is another favorite of mine right behind Star Wars.

P_Radden

It won't when the transition connector corridor is complete.
When you say corridor, I picture a earth brim built up between this facade structure and MV3D with a wide tunnel pathway going through it for guests. The brim would have to be big enough to hide SWL behind it, similar to the one seen in the concept art for TSL connecting to SWL. Would this be somewhat correct?

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When you say corridor, I picture a earth brim built up between this facade structure and MV3D with a wide tunnel pathway going through it for guests. The brim would have to be big enough to hide SWL behind it, similar to the one seen in the concept art for TSL connecting to SWL. Would this be somewhat correct?
Brick wall, ornate gate posts dividing the muppets courtyard from the path. The path itself will be landscaped with grass and trees down the side. The remaining facade will line one side of the area, the wall the other side. The current walkway from Star Tours into Muppets will be no more. The new one will roughly be through where the NYS skyscrapers were.

An art nouvou tunnel entrance will take the path through a berm in an S shape into SWL.

Probably.

P_Radden

Sweet, so I was kinda on the right track with my suggestion just not exactly in the right spot. Very exciting to try and figure out all this stuff, then watch it all be built!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom