Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

DinoInstitute

So Tomorrowland in Hong Kong is getting an overhaul to Buzz Lightyear based on Marvel. Could that be another potential Guardians of the Galaxy destination?
Like the person above said, it looks like Ant Man, but still I wouldn't be upset if that's what they did. GotG would be a fun IP for there, and the space-ranger architecture/theming might feel a bit repetitive anyway with the Alien spinner in TSL.

RSoxNo1

I know years ago there was talk that Ant-Man was free to use, however that seemed unlikely given how he wasn't represented in the parks at all.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Wreck It Ralph sounds like it is off the table as a SGE replacement -- doesn't mean it might not be used elsewhere in TL or WDW in general (personally, I'll all for replacing the Speedway with a Sugar Rush
I'm all for replacing the speedway with another ride or 2. I wouldn't mind seeing a go cart style race track set up somewhere like Disney Springs perhaps with a kids course and a more challenging (and faster) adult course. Of course it would be an additional charge venue. Maybe use the former Disney Quest space since the NBA thing seems dead now. An indoor track would also avoid issues with rain and weather.

mwils8

I would love to have a Wall-E attraction in Tomorrowland. This is one of my favorite movies! I think this movie would be a better fit than Wreck-It Ralph. Let me say, I know it is wishful thinking.

Wouldn't a Wall-E ride just be a window in which you could sit and watch people who don't feel like walking roll through the park on ECV's?

Kidding aside, a Wall-E ride would be incredible. That's my strong, strong vote (that I don't have).

huwar18

Im one of the few that loves SGE because I think it's such an original idea, but I wouldn't be opposed to a Wall-E ride at all!
I've been fighting against the idea of a WiR ride because I felt it didn't belong in TL wut Wall-E definitely does.

It really was just a rip-off of Alien Encounter. In my eyes, it was a quick fix to make the ride more family friendly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom