AVATAR land construction progress

PorterRedkey

How did you like King Kong? I loved it :)
I loved the AA, best I have seen, but Kong doesn't do anything. He just sits there looking at you. Is he tired from attacking the Dinosaurs? I hate the side screens at I thought the action was very hard to follow. I rode it twice at the end of the day in 15 minutes and I could have ridden it more, but I didn't feel it was worth the 5 minute wait. I fear FnF will be more of the same.

PorterRedkey

I was just there last weekend and there were no security guards at that location. Maybe no one was trying to scale any fences (or maybe they just never noticed me :cautious:).

On a side note, the area in back of the Rainforest Cafe was talked about previously whereby WDW cast members were dissuading people from taking photos back there. When I wandered back, there were cast members there but they in no way stopped me or others from photographing the floating mountains. In fact, they were quite nice and were very talkative about the work going on back there.

I had the same experience yesterday when I was there.

Mike S

I loved the AA, best I have seen, but Kong doesn't do anything. He just sits there looking at you. Is he tired from attacking the Dinosaurs? I hate the side screens at I thought the action was very hard to follow. I rode it twice at the end of the day in 15 minutes and I could have ridden it more, but I didn't feel it was worth the 5 minute wait. I fear FnF will be more of the same.
To me no matter what the marketing said it's clear that Kong is your friend in this attraction as evident by the AA not attacking you. The 360 room does take some getting used to. F&F will be the same but much, much worse due to cringe worthy dialogue. Pretty much the same as Hollywood with a difference in layout only :hungover:

Daveeeeed

Thank you! It's great to be here! I'm learning so much, haha!
Well it is awesome that you've joined. If you're a fan of Imagineering the Imagineering part of the board has great competitions if you're into that kind of stuff.
I agree...I was not a fan of the movie at all but this looks great!
Couldn't agree more. I feel like the movie works better in a theater though, like Gravity. Still the land will be incredible and the ip will only help bring an audience into it. Probably one of the only ips that works in AK.

elchippo

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oddly I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom