Not as bumpy as this #sorrynotsorry #goheels ;):p:cool:

lol.jpg

Seriously, though. Stay safe!!

:oops:

Yeah, we had hopes before that game....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
They've been relocated earlier today. The resort closed by 11 this morning. Someone was whining in the thread earlier about being moved to the All Stars, they wanted the Grand Fla and was told no.

You know, I'd want to be in a concrete block building when a Category 4 storm comes knocking. All Star would be just fine for me.

prberk

They've been relocated earlier today. The resort closed by 11 this morning. Someone was whining in the thread earlier about being moved to the All Stars, they wanted the Grand Fla and was told no.

Some did get Deluxe though randomly

They probably put people wherever they could find availability, with the exception of some of the most expensive accommodations. I posted above that almost all availability for tonight and tomorrow shows sold out on the WDW reservations system. Only a few resorts, all deluxe or villas, were available. I think WDW resorts probably filled up somewhat with evacuees.

prberk

You know, I'd want to be in a concrete block building when a Category 4 storm comes knocking. All Star would be just fine for me.

You know that might actually be somewhat safer than some parts of the Contemporary, but that would be debatable. I wonder if the first floor on the moderates and values would easily flood. I would think so, but who knows?

mousehockey37

What are they going to do with the Fort Wilderness people?

I'm surprised with the amount of people that think Florida is just going about life as normal through this.

There's a thread somewhere else where the person's arrival day at Disney was today at the campground. They were driving in... Everyone told them to just stay put wherever they were and stay away. There hasn't been any update to that discussion...

People who have flights or are driving in need to use common sense and realize that with all the warnings and orders be given that there may be no one available to help you. For those driving, I imagine that you'll get so far South in Florida and you'll be met with signs telling you to turn around (or authorities)... For those with flights, just because the airport may be open til 8 tonight, doesn't mean you'll make it out of the airport once you arrive.

Disney is not a place to die for. Yes, it sucks if you're vacation is being altered or canceled but it's nothing worse losing your life or those of you family to get there. The place is closed starting later today through tomorrow.

As authorities are saying, once this ramps up, they won't be coming to help you.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You know that might actually be somewhat safer than some parts of the Contemporary, but that would be debatable. I wonder if the first floor on the moderates and values would easily flood. I would think so, but who knows?

I'd want to be on the third floor, but no higher.

Corylancaster

When do you guys think it would be okay to drive in to Florida after this hits? Do you think the evacuation traffic would be cleared up going back to Florida by Sunday?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom