PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Next Big Thing

If this area gets a show, a ride, and a restaurant (... and themed bathrooms), it would be complete.
I would love to see them demo that huge store (it could be moved to the christmas shop) and a small dark ride put in. But at the least i'd like to see something like the Muppet Mobile Labs. Or even a damn show like the one Liberty Square is getting. Talk about terrible location when you have an entire land themed to the IP (that needs a little something more).

HauntedMansionFLA

I would love to see them demo that huge store (it could be moved to the christmas shop) and a small dark ride put in. But at the least i'd like to see something like the Muppet Mobile Labs. Or even a damn show like the one Liberty Square is getting. Talk about terrible location when you have an entire land themed to the IP (that needs a little something more).
Do any insiders know if they are going to do anything more with the Mini-land? @MansionButler84 @articos @WDW1974 @marni1971 @PhotoDave219

Cmdr_Crimson

6h6 hours ago
bioreconstruct ‏@bioreconstruct
PizzeRizzo now draped with blue tarps.

Quickly! We must alert the masses....
7gEvG.gif

HauntedMansionFLA

I took a step back because of the real world and to protect my sources. Alas if it comes up in conversation, I'll ask....
I understand and respect protecting your sources. Once you break trust, they won't be comfortable sharing information with you. I go back and forth on Muppets being in that area. I really want Star Toyrs to be connected to SWL. Sadly, once the Disney higher ups see how crazy successful the new land turns out in a few years. Muppets could be on the chopping block. I've been watch this area closely and like what they are doing with the space. It would be nice if they had a nice dark ride added to the mini-land.

PhotoDave219

I understand and respect protecting your sources. Once you break trust, they won't be comfortable sharing information with you. I go back and forth on Muppets being in that area. I really want Star Toyrs to be connected to SWL. Sadly, once the Disney higher ups see how crazy successful the new land turns out in a few years. Muppets could be on the chopping block. I've been watch this area closely and like what they are doing with the space. It would be nice if they had a nice dark ride added to the mini-land.

I'm glad they're not going anywhere. The Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem live show was pretty damn cool out in SF.

FigmentJedi

For medium term they are safe, yes, but the cost to renovate this restaurant is nothing if a more profitable IP replacement pops up down the line.
Disney seems to be structuring the Studios around their purchases, which was basically how that park's been from the start in that it was a containment zone for outsider IP.
You got your Pixar area, your Star Wars area, and the Muppet area. If they had the sense to build a new Guardians attraction instead of awkwardly shoehorning it into something else, you'd have a Marvel area for the park too, but noooo we gotta shove it into Universe of Energy or Tower of Terror...

MagicHappens1971

Disney seems to be structuring the Studios around their purchases, which was basically how that park's been from the start in that it was a containment zone for outsider IP.
You got your Pixar area, your Star Wars area, and the Muppet area. If they had the sense to build a new Guardians attraction instead of awkwardly shoehorning it into something else, you'd have a Marvel area for the park too, but noooo we gotta shove it into Universe of Energy or Tower of Terror...
I feel like the Marvel Area would work, but that would only be if they had access to popular characters other then GOTG. But they don't. So that won't work. And as long as GOTG isn't coming to ToT I couldn't care less about loosing that attraction where I take a 45 minute nap lol

Next Big Thing

I feel like the Marvel Area would work, but that would only be if they had access to popular characters other then GOTG. But they don't. So that won't work. And as long as GOTG isn't coming to ToT I couldn't care less about loosing that attraction where I take a 45 minute nap lol
Well they do have BH6, although even though based on Marvel comics, almost no one knows that they are marvel (which was very purposeful on Disney's part).

FigmentJedi

Really if they replace anything with Guardians, it should be the Ancient Rockers Roller Coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom