Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

doctornick

That's the part that doesn't make any sense.

I can understand the notoriously cheap and leadership-deprived TDO team wanting to steal PTN, but I can't imagine how the Anaheim team would sell the dusty-musty-1970's MSEP coming in just after the blazingly-shiny-new PTN has set a new standard for 21st century night parades. If MSEP rolls down the Disneyland parade route a few months after PTN closes, there's no way to look at that but a terrible downgrade.

Like trading in your 2016 Lexus for a 1973 Pontiac.

At the very least, I would think TDO would be required to pay for the refurb of MSEP to make it "show ready" for DL.

MagicHappens1971

image.png

I doubt they'll answer but I tried lol
They might not announce it today some one should ask @Disneyland Today or just wait for a few days if they don't announce it

Bacon

I can understand the notoriously cheap and leadership-deprived TDO team wanting to steal PTN, but I can't imagine how the Anaheim team would sell the dusty-musty-1970's MSEP coming in just after the blazingly-shiny-new PTN has set a new standard for 21st century night parades. If MSEP rolls down the Disneyland parade route a few months after PTN closes, there's no way to look at that but a terrible downgrade.

Eh they might not move it or they will only play it seasonaly

TP2000

These types of Q&A's never generate anything remotely worthwhile.

The park "Ambassadors" themselves haven't generated anything remotely worthwhile in decades. Not since they stopped using them to introduce Disney's Sunday evening TV show in the late 1960's. Even then it was just a pretty face in a plaid miniskirt.

Now they are just vapid talking heads in corporate unisex pantsuits meant only to cut ribbons at children's hospitals and stick to pre-approved happy-shiny talking points for 75 second interviews for Good Morning Boise!

I'm most surprised anyone here thought anything of any substance or interest would come out of a Q&A session with a Disney World Ambassador.

GiveMeTheMusic

The park "Ambassadors" themselves haven't generated anything remotely worthwhile in decades. Not since they stopped using them to introduce Disney's Sunday evening TV show in the late 1960's. Even then it was just a pretty face in a plaid miniskirt.

Now they are just vapid talking heads in corporate unisex pantsuits meant only to cut ribbons at children's hospitals and stick to pre-approved happy-shiny talking points for 75 second interviews for Good Morning Boise!

I'm most surprised anyone here thought anything of any substance or interest would come out of a Q&A session with a Disney World Ambassador.

Well hey now slow down there mister grumpy cocktail! We learned that Ambassador Caitlin keeps a jar of pixie dust on her desk! She even has some from Tinker Bell herself!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I've had people I'd assume would know something actually asking me if I know anything. They've heard nothing. Above or below the radar. I told them what I said here. As of last weekend it wasn't happening.

If it does, it's a change of plan and a very much recent rushed decision.

DisneyOutsider

I could be mistaken, but I believe the DL-faithful still harbor a lot of nostalgia for MSEP. I could see it being a draw for their local AP base.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom