Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Mike S

Add me to those who like The Laugh Floor. It's a lot of fun, and every audience there I've been a part of loved it. Yeah, it's in an inappropriate location. But still a decent attraction IMO.

Really curious about this "people-eater". And so glad if Stitch is going. Too bad, it's a really good-looking attraction, but no fun at all. The one and ONLY time I rode it, it made little kids cry. It's a clever show with a bad script. I love the movie "Lilo and Stitch". What a shame the attraction doesn't live up to the film.
I hope the Stitch animatronics survive and are reused somewhere at least. Amazing little things they are.
It might effect it, although I will say that this ride will be sweet!
:D!!!
sugar-rush.jpg

TheOrangeBird01

A sugar rush ride would be awesome though unfortunately I feel like this will be a sort of 3d show. I guess they could still use the sugar rush/Raph theme though.

I could see them theming the ride to Wreck it Ralph, because the movie revolves around Ralph releasing these alien type bugs into Sugar Rush. Maybe that could be applied to SGE, and have the bugs escape their pod just like Stitch does currently.

AndrewsJ

I was waiting to get through the whole thread before typing this. Speedway is such a HUGE WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. I'm usually not bothered by attractions that don't appeal to me because I figure that it may appeal to someone else but the Speedway just busts the Disney bubble for me. It's so jarring and out of place. I wish it would disappear disapear. Where are the Maelstrom trolls when we need them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom