Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
That is true, forgot to take that into account. I still would say we will see a decent increase in capacity, even with the constraints. I'd expect a capacity between that of Splash and Philharmagic (probably closer to Philharmagic).
And I definitely agree this could be quite entertaining, I am just being a bit cautious about it, and waiting to see how it turns out.
I've just run some numbers. It's possible we could see around half as much again THRC than SGE. Hardly a people eater, but a definite increase on today. Assuming it draws the people in.

Bacon

Mickeys paparazzi encounter?
4594609.jpg

clemmo

The sad thing is they could add almost anything as a replacement to stitch and it's still an upgrade. As for the new higher capacity attraction that is great any increase in capacity is welcome. Any word on expected completion? I'd think for the 50th it would be great to roll out a new attraction like this.

Magenta Panther

Add me to those who like The Laugh Floor. It's a lot of fun, and every audience there I've been a part of loved it. Yeah, it's in an inappropriate location. But still a decent attraction IMO.

Really curious about this "people-eater". And so glad if Stitch is going. Too bad, it's a really good-looking attraction, but no fun at all. The one and ONLY time I rode it, it made little kids cry. It's a clever show with a bad script. I love the movie "Lilo and Stitch". What a shame the attraction doesn't live up to the film.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Add me to those who like The Laugh Floor. It's a lot of fun, and every audience there I've been a part of loved it. Yeah, it's in an inappropriate location. But still a decent attraction IMO.

Really curious about this "people-eater". And so glad if Stitch is going. Too bad, it's a really good-looking attraction, but no fun at all. The one and ONLY time I rode it, it made little kids cry. It's a clever show with a bad script. I love the movie "Lilo and Stitch". What a shame the attraction doesn't live up to the film.
I agree. If we are going to make kids cry then lets give them something to cry about. Bring back Alien Encounter!!!

No love lost here either.

Bocabear

When it is said "Relatively Quickly" about this change... based on track record are we looking at 5 years in time for the 50th? or further out...If it is just an overlay to the existing attraction I guess we are looking at 2 years plus...especially since they have not yet even announced the closure...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom