Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

Rodan75

GOOD. Good a million times!

I guess we all should have known what we were in for when Disney appointed a merchandising guy to run the parks. Of COURSE such a person would just see the parks as merchandising opportunities. Makes me want to throw up.

Exactly. Chapek has Ike to thank for his ascension at TWDC, so of course he is going to work overtime to get the Marvel division more theme park merchandise revenue. I betcha they even have to pay licensing fees to the Marvel affiliate companies for the ToT(DCA) and UoE attractions.

Folks like to blame Darth Iger for every decision, but sometimes...it really is just the bureaucrats who are making the crazy decisions. But Darth Iger gives folks a target.

ThemeParkJunkee

I was actually going to post something similar. This is all about Chapek looking to impress Ike and solidify his standing at TWDC. Something that I would imagine is slightly in doubt now, as it looks like some of Chapek's decisions at DCP look like complete failures now. (Infinity being the biggest)
This makes sense. Combine Iger's narcissistic IP based legacy building exercise with Chapek's desire to please his Marvel obsessed higher ups and we should have been able to predict something like this.

SamN'Dean

Congrats! It might make you happy for a while, but you get bored very quickly (that's why you've already had eight iPhones).

Great. Now you can go back to playing with your Groot toy. My Spirited Sabbatical is officially on. Enjoy the summer. And watch out for Ginger ... she snaps!

Bye, Felicia.

(how didya know about my iphones?)

Bacon

Lets lay this tread down once for all peacefully...

NO!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING IS BIGHEROSIX AND GOTG THATS IT SO NO TO SPIDERMAN THOR OR CAPTIAN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP2000

Miceage has one of their famous updates today and amongst a whole bunch of other stuff rehashes this four month old rumor from the Spirit. But down in the comments section of the update a Miceage editor has mentioned this afternoon that the Tower of Terror/Guardians ride may be announced this weekend at San Diego Comic Con.

If that happens this weekend, I'll just toast @WDW1974 who started this whole thing four months ago. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom