Avatar construction aerial updates

twebber55

My guess is somehow to do with the boatride.
Also, it kind of shows that once they're finished with the mountainwork,
they start on the areas on the ground in that area.
Bit surprised they hadn't come further "down the road" with the rock-wall
(covering the main building).
OBE
i will say this, if you look at the model the right hand side doesnt have near as much greenery as the left side
but i agree on all points
image1.JPG

Last edited:

gorillaball

i will say this, if you look at the model the right hand side doesnt have near as much greenery as the left side
but i agree on all points

Again in these pics you can see a square/rectangle box or "pool" on top of several of the forward floating mountains. What is it? Collection point for water for a waterfall? Something else?

gorillaball

Quite a bit of greenery has been added between the entrance (from Tree of Life) and the floating mountains. Just before the root structure coming off the mountain and around a lot of the ground rock work. Sorry, no pic pointing it out, on iPad right now.

HouseHacker97

im in a serious dilemma
i want them to take their time to get really intricate details but i also want it done tomorrow by the time i wake up
also, it doesn't look like they've made much progress on this building at all, as i believe it hasn't changed since the last set of aerials
Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 10.37.26 PM.png

Rodan75

im in a serious dilemma
i want them to take their time to get really intricate details but i also want it done tomorrow by the time i wake up
also, it doesn't look like they've made much progress on this building at all, as i believe it hasn't changed since the last set of aerialsView attachment 148810

What is that building? I'm so confused by the number of buildings if this was 2 attractions, a restaurant and bathrooms...seems like there is something more here.

OldBlueEyes

What is that building?
As far as I can see, it's this one:

As I said earlier, it looks very much like they are working their way left to right (with the "wall") and then completing whatever is on the ground once that is OK. As such, they are in no hurry with that right-most area. Anyhow it's not exactly a "high-rise", so basicly it just needs a roof at this point, by the looks of it ;)
OBE

Seabasealpha1

As far as I can see, it's this one:
View attachment 148818
As I said earlier, it looks very much like they are working their way left to right (with the "wall") and then completing whatever is on the ground once that is OK. As such, they are in no hurry with that right-most area. Anyhow it's not exactly a "high-rise", so basicly it just needs a roof at this point, by the looks of it ;)
OBE
The arrow is actually pointing to the "Well of Souls"...

You should know though...it's full of snakes...Asps...very dangerous...you can go first!

Prototype82

im in a serious dilemma
also, it doesn't look like they've made much progress on this building at all, as i believe it hasn't changed since the last set of aerialsView attachment 148810
It's probably a former RDA building used for Expeditions. Probably a lot of pre-fabricated artifacts will go into what I assume will be a very simple building...Hopefully...A lot of little RDA buildings going on...I wonder how many will be shops/exhibits and how many will just be storage/backstage buildings?

rioriz

It's probably a former RDA building used for Expeditions. Probably a lot of pre-fabricated artifacts will go into what I assume will be a very simple building...Hopefully...A lot of little RDA buildings going on...I wonder how many will be shops/exhibits and how many will just be storage/backstage buildings?

The gift shop is the least of their worries...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom