Avatar construction aerial updates

PorterRedkey

Google has updated their image library in June with new satellite images from Landsat 8. Here is a hi-res of the Avatar area construction.
I wasn't able to gleen anything off of it but maybe others will.

Zm79CHw.jpg
The boat ride building is so small. What could have been.

PorterRedkey

It is the kind of ride that Animal Kingdom is lacking. I think the bigger thing is that the third ride, whatever it was, shouldn't have been cut. An E, D, and C would've been a great well rounded land.
I think we were all hoping for a 'D' even after the blueprints leaked. Especially since the other attraction never left the blue-sky stage.

clemmo

Do we know an estimated time for the boat ride? The blueprints looks very small to me and I'm assuming no thrill element which is better as DAK already has KRR (though thats still not very thrilling... or good)

Jahona

I just checked this in Google Earth, this imagery is from early March.

I had a feeling the image might not be the latest after I submitted it. Part of Orlando was showing as 6/1/16 and the date wasn't changing when I zoomed in. After I posted and moved to another area of WDW it switched to showing 3/16.

clemmo

Any word on sit down/counter service restaurants? I heard the rumors of a mess hall but didn't know if that was ever confirmed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom