Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefs11

Did we need a third thread about this? I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the other two.... at least maybe we can try to keep this one focused on just the Energy makeover....maybe... :)

Cmdr_Crimson

Poor Ellen and BIll Nye. If the ride portion was faster, and the car seats not so uncomfortable, I would go on Energy every visit.
I do enjoy the Ellen movie part.
I will miss you Ellen, even if no one else does.

Now if they can only give out a MARVEL GoTG Comic when you exited the attraction just like they use to..Glad I still have mine...
4563cdf0.jpg

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Another site rumored it to be for Mission:Space...
Did we need a third thread about this? I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the other two.... at least maybe we can try to keep this one focused on just the Energy makeover....maybe... :)
This one is just for the rumor surrounding Guardians of the Galaxy. All other posts should be deleted by moderator.

doctornick

I shouldn't comment yet. But I will say a ride and a show.

I love that @marni1971 drops some info, explicitly says he can't say more and then we just badger the heck out of him until he gives up more info even though he doesn't feel he should. I actually feel bad for Martin though I'm grateful for the tidbits of info, so I kinda like that people keep asking questions.

draybook

@P_Radden made a nice summary:

• Energy is getting a GotG overhaul, green lit.
  • Wonders might get a GotG phase 2, not yet green lit..
  • Communicore (outside of mouse gear and starbucks, possibly club cool) will be updated/overhauled, green lit.
  • Mission Space will get a refurb/update, green lit.
  • There are plans for Imagination, but not green lit.
  • Land will remain as is
  • Seas will remain as is
  • Test Track will remain as is
  • Space Ship Earth will remain as is

Here I thought the best part of my day was having half of my work day cut short...this sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom