Purple Magic Band is available!!!

Maerj

What if you would like one of those Magic Bands that they have at Disney Store.com? How does that work? Do you buy it there and link your trip to it?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
image.jpeg
And here is the corresponding luggage tag if anyone is interested for the purple magic band choice. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Too bad you don't get the luggage tag if you are DVC, staying on points..

Yep I know! We didn't get it not staying on points either when we added cash days to our point stay/split stay. Maybe they will eventually include them for us DVC members. :)

Rob562

What if you would like one of those Magic Bands that they have at Disney Store.com? How does that work? Do you buy it there and link your trip to it?

If you buy a Band separately, once you get the Band you can use its serial number to linknit to you account on the MDE site or app.

-Rob

MRGEFF

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!!!!! Just changed mine too before a March 23rd deadline. I'm sure come our April 23rd trip we'll see many, many, many purple bands. Can't wait to get this beauty in the mail !

docdebbi

NO FAIR! Mine ship tomorrow, so I could do it.
but we just spend $50 on fantasy bands (decorations) to match the colors we had originally ordered.
what to do.....what to do

anyone think my neon green glitter sparkle band will look good on a purple magic band?????

tribbleorlfl

Annual Pass bands are different and may have been sent off to be customized the same day as they arent dependent on the resort arrival date, as resort stays are. Marie
I just called the Walt Disney Travel co. and the rep confirmed as much. Since there is no travel date with AP's, it goes right into "Fulfillment" status and cannot be modified prior to moving to the "Shipment Status." However, the rep apparently CAN stop the shipment from automatically going out and then modify the order at that point. Will let everyone know how this goes down as he said he would email me in the next day or two with an update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom