New Star Wars live stage show coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this Spring

Fox&Hound

Am I the only one concerned that DHS is becoming all Star Wars? Maybe this is just their focus until other rides and shows are finished (Toy Story, Star Wars land, etc) but I'd hate to see a park that used to celebrate movies and film-making turn into a celebration of one movie franchise. Just me? It seems like the new fireworks/projection show and this stage show would suggest this is the new sole focus. Or are they just trying to strike while the iron is hot and until they have something else to offer?

matt9112

Am I the only one concerned that DHS is becoming all Star Wars? Maybe this is just their focus until other rides and shows are finished (Toy Story, Star Wars land, etc) but I'd hate to see a park that used to celebrate movies and film-making turn into a celebration of one movie franchise. Just me? It seems like the new fireworks/projection show and this stage show would suggest this is the new sole focus. Or are they just trying to strike while the iron is hot and until they have something else to offer?

They want to simply squeeze every dollar and look at the handful of posts already.....everyone's jumping with joy over a new stage show.

Mikejakester

This is good to hear, however, it does sound like something they have already done in the past for star wars weekends? What exactly do they refer to Vignettes? Sounds like it's a similar scope to the pre-show they used to do before the firework show last year where most characters made an appearance. The fact that is it center stage lowers my expectations as well. (considering it's not a controlled light environment and it's in plain sun light).

Maybe I've learned to control my expectations with star wars stuff until 2019.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom