Disney Quest to close in July 2017

Bparso87

I live in the UK, it isn't popular here at the very least and the UK is WDW's biggest European customer by some margin, you don't get many Spanish guests visiting WDW. US guests and Brazilians would make up for that though with an NBA experience.
Nothing is popular in the uk. Just kidding I know soccer is the only sport you guys care about. Not saying it is the biggest thing in Europe but bigger then most think.

Tony the Tigger

I have never been to DQ, I saw no reason to drag myself over there or pay to get in. I can go to chain restaurants everywhere. I avoid those at WDW and Disney Springs. We have a Bongos ten minutes away. What's the point?

To attract Disney fans, it needs to be Disney-centric. I read two ideas in this thread that at least sounded interesting to me - One Man's Dream, and the Disney theater. Possibly both at the same time.

It has to be a draw, not just a thing.

Otherwise sell the building and Let It Go.

"If you're gonna do it, do it right."

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
They should convert it into a special club styled after a private club for world travelers and explorers set in 1937. The walls of the club could be covered with artifacts and photographs from various explorations. Name it, "The Adventurers Club" featuring animatronics, puppets, and a cast of adventurers who perform in shows and improvisational comedy while mingling with the club's patrons. Shows and conversation often laced with innuendo, patrons might have be welcomed as guests, given fictitious names and "recognized" as fellow adventurers, or simply referred to as "drunks".

Oh...nevermind...
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
It's so simple...

They already have more than a hundred different beers on property...just put them in one place and you have one of the largest taphouses in Central Florida.

1 word: Yardhouse. We ate at the one by the Staples Center in LA in October and I was impressed

ToTBellHop

Make the building into a theater that can show Broadway shows and bring Disney Broadway to the West Side. I would love to take an evening and see one of the great production that Disney now has in New York and traveling the county.
I would love this. Lion King would do wonderfully (and has the necessary staying power).

Next Big Thing

Inside the US the NBA has strong connections to street gangs here is a list of the most common gang associations to major teams (football and college included because I'm too lazy to filter the list) The gang affilation issue is not a problem outside of the US

The Gang issue is a major reason for the declining popularity of Basketball in the US.

Pro Tip - Don't wear athletic logo clothes outside the local region of the team, Celtics gear in LA may get you killed by accident.

Gang Affiliated Sports Team Apparel or Logos
  • Atlanta Braves: People- initial “A” for Almighty
  • Boston Celtics: Spanish Cobras - Colors - Green/Black
  • British Knights: Crips - initials “B” & “K” for Blood Killers
  • Burger King: Crips - initials “B” & “K” for Blood Killers
  • Charlotte Hornets: 4 Corner Hustlers - initials “C” & “H”
  • Charlotte Hornets: Imperial Gangsters - Colors - Black/Pink
  • Chicago Bulls: Vice Lords, Latin Counts, Mickey Cobras - colors - Black/Red
  • Chicago Bulls: Black Peace Stone Nation - “Bulls” stands for “Boy You Look Like Stone”
  • Chicago Black Hawks: Vice Lords - Colors - Black/Red
  • Chicago Cubs: Spanish Cobras - initial “C”
  • Cincinnati Reds: 4 Corner Hustlers - put a “4″ next to the “C” and an “H” inside of the “C”
  • Colorado Rockies: Simon City Royals - sometimes place a white “S” in front of the “C”
  • Columbia Knights: Bloods - initials “C” & “K” for Crip Killer
  • Converse All Star shoe: People - five point star in the logo of label
  • Dallas Cowboys: People - five point star
  • Denver Broncos: Black Disciples switch “DB” for initials “BD”
  • Detroit Lions: Gangster Disciples - Colors - Black/Blue
  • Detroit Tigers: Folks - initial “D” for Disciples
  • Detroit Tigers: Gangster Disciples - Colors: Black/Blue
  • Duke: Folks - Colors - Black/Blue; “Duke” = “Disciples Utilizing Knowledge Everyday”
  • Georgetown: Folks - initial “G” for Gangster
  • Georgetown Hoyas: Gangster Disciples - Colors: Black/Blue; “Hoyas” stands for “Hoover’s On Your ***” (Larry Hoover)
  • Georgia Tech: Folks - initial “G” for Gangster
  • Indiana University: Imperial Gangsters - initials “I” & “U” overlapping appear to make the shape of a pitchfork showing “Folks” affiliation
  • Kansas City Royals: Folks - Colors: Black/Blue
  • Kansas City Royals: Simon City Royals - “Royals”
  • LA Dodgers: Gangster Disciples - initial “D” for Disciples
  • LA Kings: Latin Kings - “Kings”
  • LA Kings: People - “Kings” stands for “Kill Inglewood Nasty Gangsters”
  • Los Angeles Raiders: Folks - “Raiders” stands for “Ruthless *** Insane Disciples Running ****”
  • Los Angeles Raiders: People - “Raiders” stands for “Raggedy *** Iced Donuts Everywhere Running Scared”: used to “Disrespect” Folks
  • Louis Vitton Cap: Vice Lords Initials “LV” reversed
  • Miami Hurricanes: People - Color -Orange
  • Michigan: Initial “M” for Maniac Latin Disciples
  • Minnesota Twins: Initial “M” for Maniac Latin Disciples
  • NY Yankees: Gangster Disciples Colors - Black/Blue/White
  • North Carolina Tar Heels: Folks - Colors - Black/Blue
  • Nike: Folks - Colors - Black/Blue
  • Oakland A’s: Ambrose - initial “A” for Ambrose
  • Oakland A’s: Orchestra Albany Initials “O” & “A”
  • Oakland A’s: Spanish Cobras - Color - Green
  • Orlando Magic: Folks - “Magic” stands for “Maniacs and Gangsters in Chicago”; Colors - Black/Blue represents numerous “Folks” gangs
  • Philadelphia Phillies: People - initial “P” for “People”
  • Phoenix Suns: Black Peace Stone Nation - initials “P” & “S”
  • Pittsburgh Pirates: Colors - Black/Gold for Latin Kings; Bloods - Initial “P”; for Pirus (Bloods)
  • San Francisco Giants: Folks - switch initials for “Super Gangster Folk”
  • San Francisco Giants: Future Stones Initials “S” & “F” spelled backwards San Francisco (Any) Stone Freaks Initials “S” & “F”
  • St. Louis Cardinals: Spanish Vice Lords - red-colored hat
  • Starter Symbol: Folks - crack the five point star to disrespect the “People”
  • Starter Symbol: People - five point star
  • Texas Rangers: People - initial “T” looks like pitchfork pointing down
  • University of Illinois: Folks - initials “U” & “I” together appear to be a pitchfork pointing up
  • University of Nevada at Las Vegas: (UNLV ) -Vice Lords Colors: Red/Black; “UNLV” backwards stands for “Vice Lords Nation United”
And I thought the last post was bad. If you truly believe and live by this, you are a Grade A racist, bigot and dumbass.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
And what "crowd" are you referring to? Seems like another racial statement and we're barely past 9am.

See the team logo = street gang affiliation chart I just put up. Examples being IF you see Celtics gear in LA it generally means you are looking at a member of the 'Spanish Kings' where in Boston it merely means you are a fan.

This is why so many schools including my DW's have banned the wearing of athletic apparel with other than the schools team logo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom