D23 Expo 2015

Kamikaze

Sped2424

Ok, got me there. But if Stitch is 'popular' why are they ending M&Gs?
Because he is still going to greet guests at poly and they are too cheap to keep old meet and greets when new ones come out. Stitch's great didn't even last all day (it was in a little spot from like open to 12). If stitch wasn't a popular character he wouldn't have attractions in every single disney park round the world, including shanghai. Please just give it a rest.

joup7

:hilarious:,
So out of all the animated movies from Pixar and Walt Disney Animation at D23, witch one are you guys looking froward to the most? I'm really excited for Moana, Dia de los muertos and Incredibles 2 even though they didn't really talk about it on the panel.

I read that Lin Manuel Miranda is composing the songs for Moana so I'd have to say that one.

wdwfan4ver

If this is so it's been four months since the so called 6 year old asked Monsieur Iger about the name change. It could be a possibility but it's stupid that there are only 90 minutes for the Parks and Resorts division. I am doubting all of this information for WDW can fit within the 90 minutes alongside DL, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Paris. In all likely hood, even the local media, ala LA and Orlando, are stating the "high Chances" the new name for DHS will come tomorrow.
You don't have worry about Japan being mention. I mentioning this because Japan will be having their D23 From November 6th to November 8th.

Source of Japan having D23 in 2015:
https://d23.com/d23-expo-japan-2015-coming-tokyo-disney-resort-november/

Last edited:

BrianLo

It could be a possibility but it's stupid that there are only 90 minutes for the Parks and Resorts division. I am doubting all of this information for WDW can fit within the 90 minutes alongside DL, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Paris.

As a point of reference, this is what came of the Animation presentation. Not a shabby amount of information, at least one major panel wasn't a bust so far! I'd also be surprised if they say much of anything about Tokyo (especially), Hong Kong and Paris.

Sizzle Reel
Beauty and the Beast
Pirates
BFG
Finest Hour
Alice through the looking Glass
Jungle Book
Pete’s Dragon
Moana

Films Discussed
Frozen 2
Zootopia
Gigantic
Moana
Full new Inside Out Short
Good Dinosaur
Finding Dory
Coco
Toy Story 4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom