The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3

LittleGiants16

Fine. "Therapy." Got it.

giphy.gif

SHOTS FOR EVERYONE (except for those underage youngin's. Can't condone illegal activities)

Sam Magic

I think we need to be somewhat more optimistic about it. I feel like all this joking around regarding shots and whatnot has already backed us away from the proverbial cliff. A week off is what everyone needs and I think it'll do us a lot of good.
I'm optimistic that things will change, but what I'm trying to say is that the concerns of many here are not solely limited to this contest.

ThemeParkJunkee

I hope it okay to post here, on the official competion thread...but I am going to. First, I am currently just a fan of these competitions. I am watching to see what would be required should I decide to enter "some day". I have been impressed by competitors in these competitions but am extremely dismayed by what I have read over the past few days. Participants and judges need to remember, there are others who particpate in this website that are new to the Imagineer area and really thinking of joining this forum. I am really re-thinking why I am considering this imaginative venue. I would love to put my imagination to work in something fun such as these competitions but have to wonder why I would subject myself. I have the time and I am learning the skills necessary. I really wanted to become a part of it. However, I don't want to be part of a contentious group or a bunch of people whose ego is so wounded by a critical opinion that they will just quit. Please contestants and judges...some of us non-participants actually look forward to your submissions and critiques.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom