The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3

Sam Magic

We've never had this happen in any judgement based competition before. Not to where there is an organized exodus. Sure, gripe here, flare up there...but NOTHING like this. In 4 years of watching and participating in the forums here (3 actively), I've NEVER seen anything like this.

I still think, all due respect, you are drawing the wrong conclusions here.
Exactly. This has NEVER happened before, and it was done not because of one or two things, but because of many things and many strong feelings everyone had.

TheOriginalTiki

Exactly. This has NEVER happened before, and it was done not because of one or two things, but because of many things and many strong feelings everyone had.

I'm just coming at it from my side of things, and from my side of things everything started to go downhill once IDI was eliminated.
You mean: Thirsty THORS-day

tumblr_m4l1x8JJaK1r1c0ibo1_500.gif

e45dfff0-344b-0131-684d-1e2b99ec5817.gif

Sam Magic

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: With everybody's consent, I'd like to put this competition in LOCKOUT for a few days to a week to sort everything out. We will then resume, with a uncertain number of contestants in the next week. Everybody (including those who quit) okay with that?
Fine with me, wise move Jdm.
Only overseas young man! :p
Haha! Oh Stuttgart...just wait till I finish my trip report.

Vipraa

Alright, maybe I'm being a jackass for this, but I'll address the elephant in the room... How is this comp going to procede?

@DSquared I would hold everything for now. Lets figure this out

In my opinion let just bring up a round table here so the competitors to voice concerns over the comp and we can start to fix things. Tell us every concern you guys have whether its with judging, timelines, projects, anything. If its against me I can take it and I cant speak for JDM or Tiki but im sure they agree with me. Let try to fix this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom