2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

Clamman73

I'm guessing they're doing this b/c there are more people at the World during that second week Nov compared to mid-September.

WhatJaneSays

This might be reaching but I know last year after they announced the “temporary” cancelation of Festival of the Masters there was some consideration of extending Food & Wine a week if enough folks complained. Nothing came of it of course. They might have shifted everything back a week to cover themselves in case Springs isn’t finished enough to support the art show by November.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
At first I was disappointed because we are going from the 13th-17th, and I was hoping to catch a soft opening on the Thursday prior, thinking the Festival would officially begin on the 18th. But I think I'm okay with this, hopefully the crowds will be small the week before

We renewed our Annual Pass on 9/24 last year, our 20th wedding anniversary. Am I correct in understanding that I can still use it on 9/24/15? If so, is there usually a soft opening of the Food & Wine Festival the Thursday prior since it is now starting on 9/25/15? Would love to find out if this is true so we can get to enjoy it again on our anniversary. Thanks to anyone that can help with this.

RSoxNo1

We renewed our Annual Pass on 9/24 last year, our 20th wedding anniversary. Am I correct in understanding that I can still use it on 9/24/15? If so, is there usually a soft opening of the Food & Wine Festival the Thursday prior since it is now starting on 9/25/15? Would love to find out if this is true so we can get to enjoy it again on our anniversary. Thanks to anyone that can help with this.
I think you should be in luck on all accounts.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Very Excited that this was pushed back a week! Me and my Fiancee are getting married Nov 7 and start our Honeymoon on the 9th so we will be there for its last week. Never have been to the Festival but we are are both looking forward to it!

tpoly88

Glad they are doing the extra week. Been going to this for a long time, it has definitely changed over the years. The food has gotten a little better and they have introduced a lot more beer into the mix. The wine has gone down hill in a lot of places, especially america, there is not really any wine there anymore. it used to be great, they had wine from all over the country (NY, CA, OR, WA etc), now its all beer and some robert mondovi. I miss the Australia wine grove they had, $20 and taste a bunch of wines. Nothing better though than watching all the people drunk driving those scooters!!!

hpyhnt 1000

Back to Basics series, Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog, World Showcase Scavenger Hunt, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Marketplace Discovery Passport and all attractions and park entertainment are included with regular Epcot admission.

Is it confirmed then that the cranberry bog will be returning this year? Good news if true. Missed it last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom