2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

bhg469

F&W is the biggest reason I like going around that time of year.

I work from home and always have some sort of daytime TV on in the background. The chew is probably the only daytime talk show I can actually give my attention to. I always loved to cook since I was youner, my wife benefits tremendously by this. I really like that the show is 3/4 cooking segments.

draybook

I know I might catch some evil eyes from some of you, but thank God they moved it back. As people that aren't drinkers nor interested in foreign cuisines, it really kind of hampered our time at Epcot. Last year when we went to go to our ADR at the Cantina it was crazy crowded over there. Heck, it was more crowded resort wide, so hopefully this translates into lower crowds until we depart on the 23rd.

SilentWindODoom

I was reading on the Disney Food Blog about the four new Food & Wine booths that are going to extend into Future World this year. As I glanced over the list of booths I noticed a new Dominican Booth announced, and no sign of Puerto Rico.

When I did a page search for the words, it brought me to the comments section of the page where someone asked about Puerto Rico. A member of the website said that they had confirmed that Puerto Rico was not returning for 2015.

The original asker responded, confused by this as the booth was a hit and it was said they had a five-year contract. However, there was no further response. I've searched everywhere and seen no mention of this on their website or this website (and I consider these forums to be my best source of Disney news). The only other evidence I've seen is that when I search "Puerto Rico" on the Food Blog a "Puerto Rico Booth 2015" page comes up but clicking it leads to a 404.

Does anyone have any information on this situation being true and why after building such a large area and having such a good response last year they could possibly be dropping this?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
As far as I know it is not returning this year. It is pretty typically for the locations to switch out, regardless of how popular they are.

Sorry I don't have anymore info.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Hey, so, does anyone know, what's the earliest the F&W booths typically soft open? A day before opening? a week? 2 weeks?

BJones82

Does anyone know if these items are adjustable for vegetarians? My Fiancée is one and we will be there for our wedding/honeymoon during the Food & Wine Festival and I was wondering if it will just be her watching me eat lol....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom