2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

DaGoof00

Went to the festival for my first time last fall. Hands down, best event at Epcot. Very enjoyable, and the best for their bands that they bring in throughout the year. Just got back from my trip this year...maybe 2016....

Slipknot

While I don't mind Smash Mouth or Sugar Ray, with Fuel and Everclear, now they're booking bands that the only station I listen to here in Central Florida play. So far so good.

mattdenine

Either 38 Special or The Pointer Sisters for me, I guess it doesn't matter which night I go. I was really hoping to see Fuel, Everclear or Sister Hazel, heck even Sugar Ray or Smash Mouth. But its going to be my first Food and Wine festival so I'm sure I'm going to have a great time no matter what.

mickeysaver

Chaka Khan was what put us over the edge in deciding to go for a long weekend. I can't wait to go. MVMCP, F&W w/Chaka Khan....CJ and I will enjoy it all for sure!

epcotWSC

David Cook, Wilson Philips, Christopher Cross for when I'm there. Sad :(. I like a lot of the bands/groups on the list and of course the ones that are opening it up are ones that I have no interest in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom