PHOTOS - First look inside the new Haunted Mansion gift shop - Memento Mori

Beholder

So glad to see mostly specific HM merch and not that much general "Disney Parks" stuff. It looks great!

Yes! This is a great move for WDW. I'm quick to voice my displeasure with what's wrong, but it's so much better giving them props when something is well done. Now, repeat with SM, JC, and all the other underrepresented attractions. It has been awhile since I've been in the MK, so maybe this has been done, but if not, I hope they continue.

Mike S

Yes! This is a great move for WDW. I'm quick to voice my displeasure with what's wrong, but it's so much better giving them props when something is well done. Now, repeat with SM, JC, and all the other underrepresented attractions. It has been awhile since I've been in the MK, so maybe this has been done, but if not, I hope they continue.
Exactly!!!! All anyone wants is for WDW to do and be the best. Just because we're negative about certain aspects doesn't mean we love it any less :)

Magenta Panther

Yep it has been a very fluid situation. It is still not 100% done and will not be fully open at all times over the next week or so.

Are they going to do anything to the outside at all? That blue doesn't say "Haunted Mansion" to me. They could at least paint it purple and black...I am disappoint...

ABQ

As others have posted, I'm glad to see so much Haunted Mansion specific merchandise there, and not random hodge podge. However, I do hope they do not add the items seen here to Mouse Gear, or Creature Comforts or some random store within the studios. Once they do that, the uniqueness of this store is gone completely.

doctornick

As others have posted, I'm glad to see so much Haunted Mansion specific merchandise there, and not random hodge podge. However, I do hope they do not add the items seen here to Mouse Gear, or Creature Comforts or some random store within the studios. Once they do that, the uniqueness of this store is gone completely.

What if they were in the ToT gift shop? I think there's an argument either way with a shop that has a similar ambiance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom