Frozen at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the summer?

CDavid

The thought that intrigues me is why they would put together a show and fireworks to run for only two or three months? Unless the suits at TDO are so badly out of touch they think the interest in Frozen will diminish by fall.

I like this idea, hope they pay proper attention to quality in a 'rushed' effort and don't try to do this 'on the cheap' too much, but DHS needs a permanent Frozen presence.

Sped2424

Put frozen in DHS PLEASE. Get rid of the carsland clone idea and instead expand animation courtyard for frozen. Dhs gets its certified all families area, epcot gets to keep what's left of it's authenticity and norway is saved from a poor fate.

WDW1974

Haven't heard a thing about this, but I know Dave wouldn't put this out unless it had a strong foundation.

It sounds to me like a desperation move to get bodies in that park this summer ... and a very last-minute one because you know they would have whored this at the SDMT junket/event in late April if they were planning it. So, if this happens, then it was thrown together since ...

BTW, this in no way should be viewed as taking the place of the attraction coming to EPCOT.

wdw_cp09

just throwing this out there.... take it as you will

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 371

twebber55

Haven't heard a thing about this, but I know Dave wouldn't put this out unless it had a strong foundation.

It sounds to me like a desperation move to get bodies in that park this summer ... and a very last-minute one because you know they would have whored this at the SDMT junket/event in late April if they were planning it. So, if this happens, then it was thrown together since ...

BTW, this in no way should be viewed as taking the place of the attraction coming to EPCOT.
I was there two weeks ago and couldn't believe how empty the place was

Sped2424

So is epcot a done deal then with frozen? I can't help but hope someone will change their minds over there and realize all the money they are missing by not going bigger with this property.

Hobnail Boot

Sounds like a band-aid for a broken leg. I hope they can put together a decent show in such a short amount of time, that's all that really worries me. I would say DHS would have too many shows but it is the show/entertainment park and I won't turn down something that will get people through the turnstiles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom