The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Animaniac93-98

10424236_867077086655355_5451402163657732366_n.jpg

Scroll down this page for new pics of Rat:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...esort-gets-funding.830998/page-7#post-6161052

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Well, some of them are almost certainly on Disney's payroll. ;)

Kevin was a special case. He was actually a conservative blogger. Had his own site. Kind of made a stir when he posted an open letter to Sarah Palin in which he pretended to be part of a coffee club for the elderly. That was the birth of the Patty Melt personae. In this particular post, he claimed that (s)he had long been a supporter of Hilary Clinton. She claimed to have made Clinton-themed ornaments every Christmas. But now she realized that only Palin could save the country.

Here's a link to the post. It was typical of his/her posting style. Lots of down home stories about her bumbling husband eating all the Christmas cookies and getting in the way. Now imagine that but instead of the pro-Palin sentiment, a bunch of Disney PR.

It was beautiful, I tell you.
I was there, the night of the ultimate implosion. Just sorry we had to lose GP in the process.
It. Was. Epic.

Cesar R M

I think 5G could handle that. I have unlimited 4G but how knows. What I want is to be able to hook my cell phone to the TV no matter where I am and get a HD picture on my TV. This would save me a lot of money because I would only need one service.
The problem is, that a lot of "unlimited" 4g or 3g is NEVER unlimited.
after a certain threshold.. they throttle your connection down to low EDGE speeds.
Not sure about your service, but that seems to be the standard everywhere on "unlimited" packages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom