The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Cesar R M

Well, some of them are almost certainly on Disney's payroll. ;)

Kevin was a special case. He was actually a conservative blogger. Had his own site. Kind of made a stir when he posted an open letter to Sarah Palin in which he pretended to be part of a coffee club for the elderly. That was the birth of the Patty Melt personae. In this particular post, he claimed that (s)he had long been a supporter of Hilary Clinton. She claimed to have made Clinton-themed ornaments every Christmas. But now she realized that only Palin could save the country.

Here's a link to the post. It was typical of his/her posting style. Lots of down home stories about her bumbling husband eating all the Christmas cookies and getting in the way. Now imagine that but instead of the pro-Palin sentiment, a bunch of Disney PR.

It was beautiful, I tell you.

question, did this guy really went bonkers or is all part of his charade or stunts?

Interestingly, its not the first time I seen these type of crazy mother problem.. keeping their son/daughter ill or dying to drive up attention and keep a "tight gripped" control over the family and friends.

Last edited:

lebeau

question, did this guy really went bonkers or is all part of his charade or stunts?

Interestingly, its not the first time I seen these type of crazy mother problem.. keeping their son/daughter ill or dying to drive up attention and keep a "tight gripped" control over the family and friends.

Nah, not crazy. It's his schtick. He had been doing the same thing on his website for quite a while before he came here. He still pops up here under different aliases. But when he does, he gets called out on it pretty quickly.

I don't know exactly what his angle is. At first, most of us assumed he was a Disney plant. But then I think we all decided he was too unpredictable to have been on Disney's payroll. Someone floated the idea that he was harvesting material for a book or his own Disney blog. I don't know. Maybe he just likes trolling.

Cesar R M

I'm with you, but too much to attract kids and the strollers will appear, then there goes the neighborhood;)
I'm still wondering why Disney does not put limitations on Stroller size.

If there was any doubt... Ricky likes Diagon Alley
Does this means Disney will cut ricky's of the all-paid pixydustdeluxe allowance and become an Universal leecher?

Mike S

AR-140619323.jpg
http://tbo.com/events-tampa-bay/pre...diagon-alley-casts-a-shopping-spell-20140618/
OMG :jawdrop: Please let there be a soft opening this weekend when I'm there!!!!! :D

Next Big Thing

Fanbois debating a joke? Bringing up real facts to dispute that a 1-day ticket at WDW does not cost $2 million?

As always, explaining a joke is like dissecting gossamer, but what makes this one funny is the nationwide perception that WDW is insanely overpriced. That's part of their brand now. That's the rap on them out among the general population.

[ETA: @Next Big Thing nothing personal by quoting you, yours is one of at least 5 posts I saw.]
I obviously understand it's a joke and i'm no fanboy. I was simply stating the irony.

In case you didn't notice, I mentioned how much of a great value all of Uni's ticketing options are comparatively to WDW (besides the 1-day).

Next Big Thing

Really. So, how do they keep a minor, who does not have a photo ID, from letting a friend borrow the pass for a day or two? Even wittle kings island has a digital photo for all of its passes.
They ask for ID and if your name doesn't match, they take the card. At least they have been more and more often these days. It actually happened to my friend one time.

Kman101

So now no one can have a winged creature on top of something because Uni has it and they're being ripped off? Not that Disney would ever build Villain Mountain ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom