The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

lebeau

I agree, I am much more worried about the loss of the 20th Century Fox fanfare. :)

That is a little weird.

When I was a kid, I had a record version of Star Wars. Not the soundtrack, but the whole movie. Why? Because there was no home video back then. I'm old. I listened to that record literally hundreds of times. And the first thing on it was the 20th Century Fox fanfare. It will always be associated with Star Wars to me.

StoryStarWarsLP.jpg

But if the missing fanfare is my biggest gripe about the new SW movies, they will have exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
There's no evidence that suggests:

1 - Jason Surrell is Jimmy Thicke. (Nothing to tie him to it)
2 - Jason Surrell is employed by Universal. (Just a random tweet)

So before we start analysing, lets examine the basic facts first.

Or just forget about both of them entirely - that would be my vision. The world can do with a little less drama and personalities who seek to be at the center of it are not worth of the time or effort. Flush 'em and move on to something that will add some value.

twebber55

hey @WDW1974 do you think WDP&R is just too big that now cant do all the things it needs to do in terms of maintaining and developing a new product....that its too big to develop at a decent pace....

Cesar R M

I have 2 triple play packages. One in NYC and the other in NJ. At Florida condo I use an antena. I would like to get rid of the cable packages. However, I need them for now because I am a news junkie and love my CNBC. See I dont hate Comcast. I do dislike paying so much for ESPN, YES, SNY and the other sports channels which just rip off all the customers so the athletes and teams can make too much money. But that is rant to another board. As for my internet service I do find I am using my cell phone for internet more than my computers at home.
It depends on the person then, no Cell phone package can accommodate my needs.
I'm on a 100Mbps cable here. (unlimited transfer)

John

To be fair vinylmation is more of a collectable "display only" type item. But I know that with kids that doesn't always fly. I think there is a good weight and sturdiness to them (arms aside).

Always remember....a collectable made to be a collectable....is not a collectable. It totally makes sense if you know anything about collectables. See: Beanie Babies

Captain Chaos

That's gonna happen. You'll find bad batches on anything anywhere you buy everything. For the most part the quality I've seen is pretty high.

My bad. Apparently I've struck a chord with this topic. Uni rocks Disney sucks yada yada yada.
Actually, you didn't strike any chords.. You are just wrong... You may not know, but you can be proven wrong with just a few clicks of the mouse... Universal mugs starting at $16? WRONG... And I'm not even in the park to tell you how wrong you are... Right on their website, one can shop Universal Studios Orlando... And one would see, mugs for as little as $9.95, $12.95... So, um, yea... try again? And this time, don't fail so miserably...

Goofyernmost

After mine got lost so easily, I really didn't want the kids to wear theirs anyway. I was able to retrace my steps and figure out where the band was lost. If they lost theirs, they would be gone forever. Even if they didn't get lost, I'd be constantly checking their little wrists. As it was, I was checking my pocket for piece of mind.
The weirdest thing popped into my mind when I read that paragraph.

I was picturing a small hot storeroom someplace on property where the designated Big Brothers spend their days monitoring individuals in the parks.:cautious: Just as you walk by one of the sensors with your kids Bands in your pocket, your personal monitor gets on the phone to security to report that according to the computer, you have eaten your children.:jawdrop: That conclusion was because you all scanned in exactly the same place. The only way that could have happened, he/she feels, is if you had ingested them, Magic Bands and all.

Looks like a long prison term is in your future, bub!
:joyfull:

lebeau

Man, those were the DAYS.

They sure were!

What happened to her?

Well, she was a dude named Kevin who was pretending to be a grandma. It was funny because most of the regulars knew Patty was actually Kevin. But he kept right on pretending to be a little old lady. The longer he went on talking about his husband and his grandkids, the funnier it got.

Eventually, the gig was up and ol' Kevin got himself banned. He popped back up for a hot, sloppy minute pretending to be a teenage girl. But that identity got shut down pretty quickly. Which is a shame. I would have loved to have seen him attempt teen speak for a while longer.

I like to think Kevin still haunts this forum. Maybe he's reading this tale right now!

:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom