working out for Disney

real mad hatter

Saturday morning...Cold but dry...My exercise for today is humping my band equipment into our local Grand Ole Opry for tonight's gig..Tonight for my light dinner tonight, is a Turkey panini with side salad..( never eat heavy before playing ) and to all of you out there..Keep warm..safe..and dance the night away...;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Britt

Ok, so here are some of them...some of them are collages, just because it's easier to see differences side by side and that was SUPER important to me, because for a long time, I was seeing NO change. Then saw a pic and was like WHOA....... lol

This was last year at WDW. I never EVER knew I was this big. And still dont believe it...but I have a ton of other pics that show the exact same thing... o_O

418911_3991676268696_1541846819_n_zps5919b50a.jpg

This was the first pic I noticed a difference....I started my weight loss journey in April of 2013. This pic was taken the end of May (in the purple) I was down about 20 lbs. I started by walking. I walked anywhere from 4-9 miles every morning, with my son.
904_zpsa8139809.jpg

And then this one was in June. I was down 32 lbs I believe! Or possible 40. I wish I had been better about putting my weight and date on pics.
2051_zps69ecbe09.jpg

Out walking/jogging with my boys. I was down 45-50 by this point (excuse my face...had just gotten done with a 4 mile jog...we're all red faced, sweaty and tired. And I have noooo makeup. ROFL.

At this point, I'd gotten to the point where we'd "WOG' (Combo of walking and jogging). Obviously, with my kids, it's a very slow jog and my toddler goes into his stroller. I dont have a fancy one...just a standard graco stroller. lol
5556_zps3ea205d9.jpg

Down 50 here
4902_zpscae19e57.jpg

Collage_zpsae6a3788.jpg

At the pumpkin patch and -60 here

173_zpsd08d08cc.jpg

Annnd this was 'goal'. When I reached my -63 lbs goal!

1463034_10201463782974871_1656060062_n_zpsfd18c57b.jpg

And I will say...at no point have I changed my diet. I dont have restricted foods...I can eat what I want....but I do weigh my choices. I dont eat whatever I want whenever I want. i dont buy snacks at ALLLLL other than fruit. And if I decide I have a "craving" I weigh that out and determine if I want to fulfill that. I work out anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours a day. I ALWAYS include my children in my workouts (Im a SAHM. I dont get to get away, ever. LOL). I also want to be a good role model to them and show them how to be healthy. I still enjoy treats and am SOOOO looking forward to the holidays coming up. Buuuuut it will only be A meal...not a week of treats! HAHA

(any questions, please feel free to ask!!)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Ok, so here are some of them...some of them are collages, just because it's easier to see differences side by side and that was SUPER important to me, because for a long time, I was seeing NO change. Then saw a pic and was like WHOA....... lol

This was last year at WDW. I never EVER knew I was this big. And still dont believe it...but I have a ton of other pics that show the exact same thing... o_O

This was the first pic I noticed a difference....I started my weight loss journey in April of 2013. This pic was taken the end of May (in the purple) I was down about 20 lbs. I started by walking. I walked anywhere from 4-9 miles every morning, with my son.
904_zpsa8139809.jpg

And then this one was in June. I was down 32 lbs I believe! Or possible 40. I wish I had been better about putting my weight and date on pics.
2051_zps69ecbe09.jpg

Out walking/jogging with my boys. I was down 45-50 by this point (excuse my face...had just gotten done with a 4 mile jog...we're all red faced, sweaty and tired. And I have noooo makeup. ROFL.

At this point, I'd gotten to the point where we'd "WOG' (Combo of walking and jogging). Obviously, with my kids, it's a very slow jog and my toddler goes into his stroller. I dont have a fancy one...just a standard graco stroller. lol
5556_zps3ea205d9.jpg

Down 50 here
4902_zpscae19e57.jpg

Collage_zpsae6a3788.jpg

173_zpsd08d08cc.jpg

And I will say...at no point have I changed my diet. I dont have restricted foods...I can eat what I want....but I do weigh my choices. I dont eat whatever I want whenever I want. i dont buy snacks at ALLLLL other than fruit. And if I decide I have a "craving" I weigh that out and determine if I want to fulfill that. I work out anywhere from 1 hour to 2 hours a day. I ALWAYS include my children in my workouts (Im a SAHM. I dont get to get away, ever. LOL). I also want to be a good role model to them and show them how to be healthy. I still enjoy treats and am SOOOO looking forward to the holidays coming up. Buuuuut it will only be A meal...not a week of treats! HAHA

Congrats on the AWESOME job.

real mad hatter

904_zpsa8139809.jpg

2051_zps69ecbe09.jpg

5556_zps3ea205d9.jpg

Down 50 here
4902_zpscae19e57.jpg

Collage_zpsae6a3788.jpg

173_zpsd08d08cc.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:....It looks like two different people...Wow....Not only have you shed ££££££££££££££... But you look years younger....Hello Mrs Hatter...Take a look at Britt....

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Can we talk about saboteurs for a minute...especially if it's your own mother! And after you've already declared your "hiatus" from chocolate, and said mother brings 2-3 packages of chocolate into your house, and when you say, "hey, ma, PLEASE I asked you not to bring chocolate into my house", she says, "you don't look like a piece of chocolate will hurt you, maybe you could do with a piece of chocolate."

My mom eats like cr@p and seems to take each of my healthy choices as a slap against her non-healthy choices. When she comes to me for the weekend, she brings her own potato chips because I don't have a sufficient level of junk food in my house!!! Whereas, my attitude is, you eat what you want to eat, and I'll eat what I want to eat, and just let it be...I don't try to cram fruits & veg down her throat, I don't get why she should try to leave chips and chocolates in my way.

/Vent over.

Thanks for listening.

epcotisbest

Can we talk about saboteurs for a minute...especially if it's your own mother! And after you've already declared your "hiatus" from chocolate, and said mother brings 2-3 packages of chocolate into your house, and when you say, "hey, ma, PLEASE I asked you not to bring chocolate into my house", she says, "you don't look like a piece of chocolate will hurt you, maybe you could do with a piece of chocolate."

My mom eats like cr@p and seems to take each of my healthy choices as a slap against her non-healthy choices. When she comes to me for the weekend, she brings her own potato chips because I don't have a sufficient level of junk food in my house!!! Whereas, my attitude is, you eat what you want to eat, and I'll eat what I want to eat, and just let it be...I don't try to cram fruits & veg down her throat, I don't get why she should try to leave chips and chocolates in my way.

/Vent over.

Thanks for listening.
I feel your pain. My wife likes to cook. I like to eat. Bad combination because she is a very good cook who likes to experiment with new recipes. This evening she made a stuffed bread. Yes, stuffed bread, filled with caramelized onions, bbq chicken, cream cheese and cheddar. The bread dough was rolled out like a pizza dough, then she sliced the edges so when she put in the filling, she then folded the dough over and laced the top strips of dough. It smelled so good cooking, and it was delicious. Oh sure, I could have just had the salad...but no, I had the stuffed bread to go with the salad. It was so good, but full of carbs and calories. What a first world problem...too much good food. I could have had a green smoothie instead, but did I? No...again, it smelled and tasted so good...I don't blame my wife for enjoying cooking though...I blame me for enjoying the results. Your vent inspired mine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom