Jungle Cruise to get holiday overlay

MerlinTheGoat

Because it would be based on that awful Depp remake and not the original.
They had decades to do a ride based on the original before the Depp version ever came out. There's still probably nothing serious to stop a ride based on the original movie from happening (besides stupidity or something). It's still beloved even today.

luv

It would make for a neat rollercoaster portion of a Willie Wonka dark ride.
Yes, it would. :)

Someone should build that! Dark ride through the Wonka stuff that leads into a real, full-fledged, thrill coaster. Fun! The line would be loooong, but it would be worth it. :)

kylewr86

I think there is a very good reason why it hasn't been built yet. Disney doesn't own the rights to the films as far as my research can tell. Warner Bros owns the rights to both films still so its one thing Disney should buy. I think the idea of a ride/ mini land would be very sweet ( no pun intended hehe)

Sped2424

Looking at a recent video I would say the red suits the ride much better than the other color, I feel its gives it a more realistic look/feel If I fell in the water I would think my shoes would come out quite muddy with some clay.
Also the water fall is clearly white, not red or brown like some have claimed. Also the people finishing his puns loudly need a kick in the rear.

willtravel

Looking at a recent video I would say the red suits the ride much better than the other color, I feel its gives it a more realistic look/feel If I fell in the water I would think my shoes would come out quite muddy with some clay.
Also the water fall is clearly white, not red or brown like some have claimed. Also the people finishing his puns loudly need a kick in the rear.

Thank you, I enjoyed watching the video since I won't be going back for a couple of years. Hopefully they will keep up the maintanence.

Sped2424

Thank you, I enjoyed watching the video since I won't be going back for a couple of years. Hopefully they will keep up the maintanence.
with the ways things are looking it seems maintenance is becoming a key factor again. so hopefully it shall remain to look just as nice! (I do wish we got some more animatronics! or some new scenes!)

luv

Jingle Cruise to begin at park opening on November 8. Runs through the end of the year. :)

It's a long thread and I didn't read it all, so forgive me if that was already posted, but.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom