JimboJones123

Original Poster
Noticed these at Everything POP.
20131004_132320.jpg
20131004_132330.jpg
20131004_132351.jpg

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Further "make yourself feel superior" marketing.

I honestly cannot figure out a target audienve for these. In no way can I see these as anything more than window dressing with no hope of selling the shirts. This is clearly has a single purpose of falsely building the hype behind the Magic Bands.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We were at POP recently. My nephew bought the Parks Icons set of Banditz for $8.95.
My SIL wanted to go halfsies on a Minnie set. I found my band outrageously uncomfortable as it was (they had no such issues) and declined to encumber it any further.

As to the shirts, ummmmmm ... NO!

P.S. - "Banditz" - intentionally ironic?

JimboJones123

Original Poster
We were at POP recently. My nephew bought the Parks Icons set of Banditz for $8.95.
My SIL wanted to go halfsies on a Minnie set. I found my band outrageously uncomfortable as it was (they had no such issues) and declined to encumber it any further.

As to the shirts, ummmmmm ... NO!

P.S. - "Banditz" - intentionally ironic?

I think the charms are cute and fun.

I do not get the shirts.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I thi

n

I think the charms are cute and fun.

I do not get the shirts.
Cute, fun ... money grab - same thing.

FYI - My nephew only wore the 4 Banditz 2 out of 10 days, as he found the band to be uncomfortable with the added heft. As I said, my MB drove me nuts. It just didn't fit my wrist properly, and was awkward. I took it off each time we returned to the hotel in the afternoon and every night.

COProgressFan

Cute, fun ... money grab - same thing.

FYI - My nephew only wore the 4 Banditz 2 out of 10 days, as he found the band to be uncomfortable with the added heft. As I said, my MB drove me nuts. It just didn't fit my wrist properly, and was awkward. I took it off each time we returned to the hotel in the afternoon and every night.

Just wondering, if it was uncomfortable, why did you keep wearing it? I don't find them comfortable either, so I generally would use my room key. Did they give you a regular room key too?

Basically, I'm trying to figure out if they try to force you into the band by making it difficult to get a regular room key.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom