Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
**in the USA.
Mystic_manor_exterior_night_0_original_originaljpg.jpg
This is lovely. Pardon my ignorance, but what and where is it?

Cody5242

Planes has been receiving terrible reviews so far as it sits at a 30% on Rottentomatoes. Must say that I'm not surprised

Soarin' Over Pgh

^^^^ LOL

That photo of Mystic Manor is breathtaking. We can have one please? Yes? Maybe?

No?

Sigh.

For the record, since everyone is throwing their SW land opinions out.... can we have a multifloored, all indoor (and AC'd) SW "galaxy" where each level is a different world with its own attractions (and of course, merchandise, food n beverages, and stupid m&g) Please. PLEASE? Why limit it to ground level and only a small space. BUILD VERTICAL.

Or cheap out and give us a m&g. Really. We won't be... bitter. I mean, not forever.

luv

Two reasons: 1 - has a high OHRC and eats people. 2 - No motion sickness concerns or height restrictions. Everyone can ride.
That's not all. You get to relax and settle in and be entertained with no effort required on your part, you barely need to think.

You get to experience (the first time, at least) a totally new thing. And you can't control how long you see it for, so you really have to watch and look and appreciate it as you go by because before you know it...you're in the next scene.

I adore omnimovers and was not at all disappointed upon hearing the LM was an omnimover ride. If all they did were omnimovers, that would start to suck.

But there is something marvelous about omnimovers...I get the love for them!

CinematicFusion

A dark ride through an ewok tea party > pod racing

No, pod racing is not cool. Friends don't let friends race pods. Meesa no wanna see prequel trash.

:grumpy:
Revenge of the Sith was solid, I liked it. Attack of the Clones was a waste of time. Phantom menace wasn't good from my 20 year old mind point of view. From my Parents view (when watching Phantom Menance with my children), it's a decent Disney Saturday Morning cartoon in the style of Pete's Dragon. All are better the the matrix sequels...and I loved the first matrix.
I do like the Pod Race though, sounds great with my surround system.

Oh...and Darth Minion is Awesome!
gallery_1939_386_422297.jpg

lebeau

Holy moly. Just. Holy moly.

Edit: That might make a good base for an Imagination redo. :D

I know, right. Too bad Disney doesn't love us. We get a meet and greet that takes years to build out of the guts of a dark ride.

Revenge of the Sith was solid, I liked it. Attack of the Clones was a waste of time. Phantom menace wasn't good from my 20 year old mind point of view. From my Parents view (when watching Phantom Menance with my children), it's a decent Disney Saturday Morning cartoon in the style of Pete's Dragon. All are better the the matrix sequels...and I loved the first matrix.
I do like the Pod Race though, sounds great with my surround system.

Oh...and Darth Minion is Awesome!
gallery_1939_386_422297.jpg

I'll give you that Dark Minion doesn't suck. Revenge of the Sith is watchable. I won't go so far as to call it "good". I think this sums it up:

stevehousse

Seeing Planes tomorrow with my kids its my day off and my work has an early screening of it! At least if its bad I won't have to waste money on it since its free for me! I'll let everyone know how it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom