The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 1

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
ANNOUNCEMENT, CHANGE IN CHALLENGE!
Contestants are no longer required to use those themes, as long as you still make an effort to provide the futuristic experience I described. You can still use them if you like. Heck, bulldoze it if you like. Just impress me...:D #yolo

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Just a reminder, Finding Your Future proposals are due in about 8 hours. Critiques by Monday morning and then Challenge 3 (along with a special announcement).

Zweiland

TEAM FANTASY SUBMISSION
CHALLENGE II- FINDING A FUTURE
For this challenge, our team put the "Future" in Future World by designing 12 pavilions:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Innoventions
  • The Seas
  • The Arts
  • The Land
  • Imagination
  • Soarin'
  • Odyssey Restaurant
  • Transportation
  • Space Frontiers
  • Progress Pavilion
  • Universe Of Energy
Also, we incorporated a WEDway PeopleMover and underground stroller bays into our design.

We designed custom logos for each of the pavilions as well.

We created a website with a map to describe the pavilions in greater detail. Click the icons of the pavilions to reveal the descriptions. CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR SITE.
Note: Site may not work properly on some mobile devices or tablets.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Team Magic Submission:
This week I have the pleasure to present to you the Team Magic Future World plan. This week I am the serving Project Manager as Dreamfinder assigned it to me and then left. Since then I have worked with my team members to create a plan that brings the future alive on a new scale.

The land is designed around the city of the future and how large companies and public services will be near but at a distance in which it allows cities to live peacefully without having to work around them. At the end of the land is new monument to the 21st century which every night will play clips from Epcot’s opening to the days events to the guest below.
W7nhHxDBBezuiteCDHv9TLfz4rEC8c5oVSej-3KnNkBgnDb0IEtdIUqXl3_d_Gou4EtvmLVVzYpPmtZSOig1PIimxmkERBq4THYH5o3qrd4CZ-Sb7TwDwsLM
For more information we have created a website and video detailing our plans.

THE VIDEO

The site will be up soon, we are suffering from difficulties.

That video is friggin awesome!

WED99

I am speaking out of turn for our team, but you all missed the deadline. We busted hump to get it done.

That being said, post whenever you have you submission ready...we were ready...
Yeh and we're busting one right now trying to get it up. But thanks for pointing that out captain obvious ;)

Sam Magic

I am speaking out of turn for our team, but you all missed the deadline. We busted hump to get it done.

That being said, post whenever you have you submission ready...we were ready...
Actually the deadline was 10:15. As Jdm's due date was posted at 2:15 and it said 8 hours from now. Therefore we had a portion of our stuff posted by then. We were experiencing difficulties and we are now fixing them.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually the deadline was 10:15. As Jdm's due date was posted at 2:15 and it said 8 hours from now. Therefore we had a portion of our stuff posted by then. We were experiencing difficulties and we are now fixing them.
Post away. I can't wait to see what you all have.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Fine then, post. Don't make excuses. You know you have quality content...and I'm waiting to see what you have!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom