Looking for Just Married Buttons! Please Help!

DizneyPryncess

How sad that they stopped making the pins! I just went through all my Disney stuff to see if I had extra's, but I do not. :( I'm betting even though there's none on ebay right now, that they turn up there often. I'd keep checking there. I will keep my eyes open too.

twirl2378

Original Poster
How sad that they stopped making the pins! I just went through all my Disney stuff to see if I had extra's, but I do not. :( I'm betting even though there's none on ebay right now, that they turn up there often. I'd keep checking there. I will keep my eyes open too.

Thanks for looking!

A nice lady that worked outside of Epcot at the information booth gave my daughter one just a few weeks ago.
She gave her a choice of buttons & she picked that one because it had Cinderella on it.

Well I think there is still hope after all! If not hoping to get one during my honeymoon.

They should have "Just Divorced" buttons, because the first thing I'm doing if I ever get is divorced is "Drinking Around the World" at Epcot! (really hope my DW doesn't see this :p)

LOL I'm Drinking around the world and doing the monorail crawl for my bachelorette weekend (Oct 13). If you see someone around EPCOT or the monorail with bride ears with a group wearing pink shirts that might be me! Stop and say hi to us and join the fun!

pumpkin7

I found ours at an Information Booth outside the TTC of all places. This was on August 2010 though.
We did buy the Mr and Mrs pins though to start off with, with a Groom hat and Veil with the mouse ears on. They're pretty cute if you can't find the 'Just Married' badges. You can also buy the Mouse Ear hats with a Groom and and Veil on them. :)

Sweet Melissa

Check with resort concierge, anywhere and everywhere. The most recent advice I've seen is to check with Fort Wilderness. Also, although I think it's crazy to buy something that was given away for free (then again, I prefer the look of the "Happily Ever After" buttons anyway), keep checking eBay.

We were looking for "Just Engaged" buttons at Disneyland earlier this year and were told that Disneyland was no longer getting those either. Neither DL nor DCA had the buttons, but the concierge at the Disneyland Hotel had tons and had no idea there was even a shortage in the parks.

CaptainShortty

They do not have those buttons on property anywhere for guests. When they were discontinued they likely had to be returned and were told not to give them out to guests. That's generally what happens with discontinued merchandise. The only ones I've seen are those traveling through a specific Japanese tour company based out of Japan. They still have a stash of them and give them to their guests before they reach the resort. Sorry to disappoint you. I recommend trying ebay.

wilkeliza

I saw one yesterday in EPCOT. I was going to ask where the bride got it but she was walking past my cart in Italy. We how much I've seen every other button I would venture to believe they are only given out to people married on property now. I've only seen 1 in my 3 weeks in EPCOT.

twirl2378

Original Poster
I found ours at an Information Booth outside the TTC of all places. This was on August 2010 though.
We did buy the Mr and Mrs pins though to start off with, with a Groom hat and Veil with the mouse ears on. They're pretty cute if you can't find the 'Just Married' badges. You can also buy the Mouse Ear hats with a Groom and and Veil on them. :)

I bought the Bride Veil and the matching Groom hat the day after we got engaged!

Yesterday we got them from LeCellier. They were the Just Married buttons. Incase you were stil looking, or to help anyone else searching. They said they still had a lot of them. Good luck.

I guess I know where one of my meals is going to be at when on my first leg of my honeymoon! Thanks for the heads up!

I'm super excited my mother-in-law gave us a 3 night stay at the DVC Boardwalk before we leave for our Disney Cruise!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I know where they are... unsure if I want to share with the world though!
tumblr_m8eawn9QCQ1qchkx9o1_500.jpg

coleandrachel

When we were honeymooning, the resort were aware we had just got married and had our buttons all ready for us. It was fun and we bought the mickey black top hat and Minnie bridal veil to wear around the park.

Great fun....and now some bean-counter has spoiled it.

Did the exact same thing in 2008! I put pins in my mickey top hat and still put it on from time to time to amuse my daughter :) good times...

SulleyanBoo

Hi Disney lovers,

I got engaged at Magic Kingdom by the wishing well about a year ago (Aug 26, 2011). Since then I have been on the hunt for the "Just Married" buttons to have for our honeymoon in Jan 2013. Five trips to the world and no buttons. I know they have stopped making these buttons and now have the generic "Happily Ever After" buttons but they are not the same :( . If anyone has extras from when they got married and can help me out I would be so grateful! Thank you !!!!!!

PS. I know this is the wrong section to post but I'm desperate!
I am going to Disney over the weekend and I will ask as many places as I remember for you! Also, I might have 2 extras at home. It's possible that I only have one but I will look and let you know! We are just engaged but at the time we got engaged there, they only had just married ones. I will let you know if I can find them!

EeyoreFan1986

My daughter is getting married in June. She got engaged last year in Disney World and is looking for the Just Married buttons. We got the Happily Ever After ones, but she really wants the Just Married ones they had. Does anyone still have these? Thank you!!

Sweet Melissa

My daughter is getting married in June. She got engaged last year in Disney World and is looking for the Just Married buttons. We got the Happily Ever After ones, but she really wants the Just Married ones they had. Does anyone still have these? Thank you!!

Not really. The best thing to do is buy them on eBay. The buttons from Disneyland are selling for a little less than the ones from Disney World if she's not picky about that.

She can also look on Etsy. Some people sell their own button designs there. There's a shop called Ever After Printables or something like that. She'll make a custom "Just Married" button design for you with the same fonts and basic layout that Disney used for their buttons, and add custom artwork like Disney characters or a cartoon image of the bride and groom. Then you just send the design to a button maker like Zazzle and you have one-of-a-kind Just Married buttons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom