Looking for Just Married Buttons! Please Help!

Tinkerbella16

We will be hitting up F&W the day we arrive after our Teppan Edo dinner and again on the 8th after the rides! I have always wanted to meet people from here, been a member since 2006 but it hasn't happened yet. I did meetup with someone from the Dis on my last trip and that was great!

Sweet Melissa

We will be hitting up F&W the day we arrive after our Teppan Edo dinner and again on the 8th after the rides! I have always wanted to meet people from here, been a member since 2006 but it hasn't happened yet. I did meetup with someone from the Dis on my last trip and that was great!

I know that we'll be there the morning/early afternoon on the 6th, and probably again most afternoons until the Festival ends.

That's cool about your Dis meetup. I don't know anyone there well enough to do that. For some reason posters there don't seem "real" to me, lol.

Tinkerbella16

I know that we'll be there the morning/early afternoon on the 6th, and probably again most afternoons until the Festival ends.

That's cool about your Dis meetup. I don't know anyone there well enough to do that. For some reason posters there don't seem "real" to me, lol.

Funny you say that.. I would have never thought that I would meet up with a Diser before someone on wdwmagic lol! I rarely post on there, usually lurk because they are just so different from here.. most are NOT friendly at all and they will attack someone over ANYTHING! I was staying solo at POFQ (friends of mine were staying at BLT) in September. So this woman from the Dis was on a solo trip- just left her hubby and kids at home. Well she messaged me and we arranged to meet up for breakfast in the food court one morning and we went to Epcot for rope drop and she said she had never ridden Soarin so I took her on for her first ride and she loved it.. then we rode Living with the Land and then I met up with my group and we parted ways. We keep in touch still. It was just a fun couple of hours. I thought it would be weird, but it really wasn't because she was just so so nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom