Looking for Just Married Buttons! Please Help!

twirl2378

Original Poster
Hi Disney lovers,

I got engaged at Magic Kingdom by the wishing well about a year ago (Aug 26, 2011). Since then I have been on the hunt for the "Just Married" buttons to have for our honeymoon in Jan 2013. Five trips to the world and no buttons. I know they have stopped making these buttons and now have the generic "Happily Ever After" buttons but they are not the same :( . If anyone has extras from when they got married and can help me out I would be so grateful! Thank you !!!!!!

PS. I know this is the wrong section to post but I'm desperate!

CLandrum

I am so sad to hear this. We are spending our honeymoon there in April and were looking forward to getting these as well. I will keep my eye out. Just an idea, you may be able to print the picture from the website above and make your own. I might look into doing this.

Graham9

When we were honeymooning, the resort were aware we had just got married and had our buttons all ready for us. It was fun and we bought the mickey black top hat and Minnie bridal veil to wear around the park.

Great fun....and now some bean-counter has spoiled it.

dreamfinder

I was under the impression that they still made them, but were reserving them for people who actually held their weddings on property. That may be incorrect, but either way, you won't be able to get them on property just by walking up and asking. Your best bet will really be eBay or the like at this time.

twirl2378

Original Poster
i would ask any resort hotel if they have any left. that is your best bet. i am sorry that they stopped making them, they were so cute.
Thanks Maryszhi! I asked every resort, guest service, and restaurant I was at but to no avail. :confused: Crossing my fingers that someone out there has a couple to spare.

twirl2378

Original Poster
The Cruise Line still has them. They have Ariel and Eric on them.
Janoimagine that would be so amazing! thanks for telling me! I guess I can ask the disney cruise representative about it this week when I book my activities for the cruise.

I was under the impression that they still made them, but were reserving them for people who actually held their weddings on property. That may be incorrect, but either way, you won't be able to get them on property just by walking up and asking. Your best bet will really be eBay or the like at this time.

Sad that they only give them to Disney property brides now. Thanks for the heads up! I'm having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and then honeymooning at the parks (annual pass holder) and then on the Disney's Fantasy Cruise. The ones on Ebay say Disneyland, so I was saving them as a last option.

I am so sad to hear this. We are spending our honeymoon there in April and were looking forward to getting these as well. I will keep my eye out. Just an idea, you may be able to print the picture from the website above and make your own. I might look into doing this.

I'm not up for a $20 button but I might borrow CLandrum's idea and make my own.

wiigirl

Seems a bit steep for a button...
75.gif

hellowonderland

When I told my husband, ecstatically, that they had the buttons available for $40 + shipping, he didn't look very happy. lol. I think we'll try our luck with the "Happily Ever After" buttons unless anyone out there knows of anyone who can sell them for less than an entree at Le Cellier? :)

All the ones on eBay seem to be 'Disneyland' buttons.

G00fyDad

Seems a bit steep for a button...
75.gif

It may be, but it is the only place I can find one. If I found one somewhere for a $1 I would have posted that link. It looks like, just short of coming across a CM that will actually go looking for one at the resort desk, this is what you will have to pay for one. I found 3 on eBay but they are for Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom