John Lasseter Visits Imagination Pavilion

ExtinctJenn

Oh man the rumors that will start because of this (even if it isn't true)! Can you imagine the result of a Pixar partnership on the Imagination pavilion? They are the kings of Imagination. A little Pixar spin on Figment... man oh man. I'll keep dreaming and 20 years from now when nothing has happened as a result of this I still hold onto a tiny hope. :D LOL!

Lee

Adventurer
Means little.
If I'm not mistaken, WDI has been using the upstairs as a sort of testing area. They probably just had something to show him up there.

nytimez

Means little.
If I'm not mistaken, WDI has been using the upstairs as a sort of testing area. They probably just had something to show him up there.

I was in there recently and took this photo:

clones.gif

Captain Neo

I hope Lasseter pays attention how nobody is visiting that pavillion anymore and no it doesnt need a pixar overlay it needs to return to the core ideas of the original attraction but with modern technology. We need a grand Dreamfinder and Figment dark ride and then you get off and go into a really high tech and awsome interactive area.

Not getting my hopes up, but he's visited quite a few hot-button places this trip. One can dream...

where else did he visit?

Disneyfan_76

I really hope that John Lasseter will bring back Imagination with Pixar!

I hope so as well, but probably more likely along the lines of what Lee said. They are probably showing him something that is stored there, since the pavillion has basically become a giant U-store it. I'm sure something will be done eventually. But I would rather it sit there until they have plans to do it right rather than another band-aid.

ExtinctJenn

Something to remember is Lasseter got his start at Disney and worked at the parks. Sure he could be touring things for a reason (and I'm sure Cars Land is already a bigger rumor because he's even there) but he could also be on vacation and/or wanting to tour things because he has a true love of Disney like so many of us. Just sayin'. LOL!

lobelia

Something to remember is Lasseter got his start at Disney and worked at the parks. Sure he could be touring things for a reason (and I'm sure Cars Land is already a bigger rumor because he's even there) but he could also be on vacation and/or wanting to tour things because he has a true love of Disney like so many of us. Just sayin'. LOL!

Wasn't he there for the Food and Wine Event to shill his wine too? I thought he participated in a presentation about his wine and also had a dinner that people could buy tickets so they could meet him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom