John Lasseter Visits Imagination Pavilion

scpergj

If you are referring to "Star Wars", I'm afraid you have got the wrong generation there. Perhaps the children of baby boomers, but not the boomers themselves.o_O
I have to agree there...my parents were Boomers...and I'm (I guess...) Gen X. I was 9 when Star Wars - that is, "A New Hope" - came out, and remember seeing it while on vacation in a small theatre in Estes Park, Colorado....

misterID

Page 14, the facts.

The pavilion is on life support (sound familiar?)
The attraction is failing to draw guests.
TDO are well aware of this.
There is nothing currently planned to replace EO.
Not two years ago a deal was close to a new sponsor for the pavilion.
At least 3 refurb plans have been proposed over the past five years that I know of. All fell through due to lack of budget.
Budgets are such a joke that an earlier refurb budget was stolen and used to beef up Seas with Nemos installation. Yep, Nemo used all of its AND Imaginations budget.

Sooner or later something will need to be done. TDO are well aware. The worry is what, and to what standard.

If Meg's replacement (whenever that happens) wants to get some quick good publicity Imagination is the perfect choice to make some good PR. You'd think a refurbed Imagination would be the best and easiest way to add to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom