My live Fantasy tour trip report!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm on my way! :sohappy:

It's o'dark thirty and I am comfortably seated on an Amtrak train bound for the Big Apple! Jenell is boarding in a couple of stops. This should take about 3 hours.

The weather is supposed to be horrific, but saylavie! I'm sure that's not how you spell that, but the IPad didn't spell correct! :lol:

I've got my good camera and will pull it out when there's not a torrential downpour. I've also got hubby's iPhone for instant updates.

I'll post more later when stuff starts happening.:)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Union Station:
6323a66e.jpg

AlaskaDude

I'm on my way! :sohappy:

It's o'dark thirty and I am comfortably seated on an Amtrak train bound for the Big Apple! Jenell is boarding in a couple of stops. This should take about 3 hours.

The weather is supposed to be horrific, but saylavie! I'm sure that's not how you spell that, but the IPad didn't spell correct! :lol:

I've gotten good camera and will pull it out when there's not a torrential downpour. I've also got hobbies iPhone for instant updates.

I'll post more later when stuff starts happening.:)

Have you been drinking? Your spelling is awful! C'est la vie! And I'm your DH, not your "hobby"!!!!!!!!!

sweetpee_1993

Oh wow! You're on your way! Woot! :sohappy:

Union Station is pretty! I've never been on the Amtrak before. I'd be impressed just getting there. Lol!

Is the weather cold! You & Jenell looked all warm & cozy which stood out in that pic for me. It's been on the warm side here...

Oh! And I remember something from French class! C'est la vie!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Oh wow! You're on your way! Woot! :sohappy:

Union Station is pretty! I've never been on the Amtrak before. I'd be impressed just getting there. Lol!

Is the weather cold! You & Jenell looked all warm & cozy which stood out in that pic for me. It's been on the warm side here...

Oh! And I remember something from French class! C'est la vie!

We are! We have about an hour left on the train!

Union Station is very pretty. There's a mall and a bunch of restaurants there. Unfortunately there is a ton of construction going on as you could probably see.

It isn't cold on the train, but we are expecting snow and rain today. So we are prepared!

C'est la vie! That's it! I need French lessons! I got no help from the iPad.:lol:

GMRO

Can't wait to see your report and pics. Having cruised on the Dream last year and having a May cruise again just around the corner...I'm interested to hear about the Fantasy.

Nobody does it like DISNEY!

Stay warm; be safe and enjoy!

mickeysshoes

We are! We have about an hour left on the train!

Union Station is very pretty. There's a mall and a bunch of restaurants there. Unfortunately there is a ton of construction going on as you could probably see.

It isn't cold on the train, but we are expecting snow and rain today. So we are prepared!

C'est la vie! That's it! I need French lessons! I got no help from the iPad.:lol:

Off subject here...but!! :lol: Are you posting from your phone or the IPad?? Better yet...does the train have WIFI??

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Can't wait to see your report and pics. Having cruised on the Dream last year and having a May cruise again just around the corner...I'm interested to hear about the Fantasy.

Nobody does it like DISNEY!

Stay warm; be safe and enjoy!

Thanks GMRO!:)

Coree

Only Disney can get you out of bed at o'dark thirty. And can I just mention the chuckle I got at c'est la vie? :lol: Love it!

Be safe, have fun, and I'll just be sitting here waiting for new pictures (and working, of course). Happy Leap Day!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It's been an hour since the last post. . . I'm getting itchy!!!

Sorry! Photobucket is giving me fits! All my uploads are failing!

To sum up, we are in Time Square. Passed the Lion King theater and just finished lunch.

Coree it didn't quote you! Looking back, I thought my redneck saylavie was quite funny too. Mercy it was early. That's my only defense. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom