WDW Food Picture of the Day

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Italy Gelato Strawberry, Food & Wine Fest!

DSC06957.jpg

Mmmmmm...this looks good. I'll have to try this in Oct. if they still have it!

RiversideBunny

They used to have good chicken strips at Columbia Harbor House but then they switched to something called nuggets. 'Nuggets' must mean 'lower quality and not as good as strips'.

:)

MillerPoppins

They used to have good chicken strips at Columbia Harbor House but then they switched to something called nuggets. 'Nuggets' must mean 'lower quality and not as good as strips'.

:)

Actually on the last trip, I got completely freaked out when I saw nuggets instead of the fingers. But it is the exact same quality of chicken and breading, just smaller. I think it's better for smaller fingers..:D

dvcnut39

Black's the only one on WDWMAGIC.com who had to buy an external hard drive just to hold his food , but that's why we love him. I expect a lot of new photos after his next trip. This thread is my favorite on here. Keep them coming.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Black's the only one on WDWMAGIC.com who had to buy an external hard drive just to hold his food , but that's why we love him. I expect a lot of new photos after his next trip. This thread is my favorite on here. Keep them coming.

Hahaha I just use 2 computers!

MillerPoppins

HAHA I was going to use the term food but I didn't think it was allowed on here. :ROFLOL:

@blackthidot - Thanks for making me want to be there and drooling over my keyboard this afternoon. :ROFLOL:

I'll return the favor, and post some Wishes Dessert Party Pictures in August as I'll be there a month before you, lol.

Keep up the great posts, love those pics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom